PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

bananaqueen300495
28-09-08, 09:56
Hi I am Hannah and I am new here. I think that I suffer from OCD...and I am really scared and I don't know what to do. I have already tried to talk to my best friend about it but she doesn't seem to get it...she doesn't know what it feels like.
I fear that if I do certain things...bad things will happen. For example, If i listen to a song about breaking up or something it will happen to me. I also have to do everything an even amount of times - otherwise something bad will happen - please help me, I don't know what to do or if I should tell my family?!

jodie
28-09-08, 10:26
hi hannah

:welcome: to nmp

have a look around the forum there is a lot on there about ocd ,and i would say the first step to dealing with it is to go talk to your doctor about it see what help you can get and how to deal with it hun

jodie xxx

Dazza
28-09-08, 10:46
Hi Hannah,

Glad that you found us here. I've got the most amazing friends in the world, but as they haven't been through what I am going through, most of them don't understand what I'm living at the moment. One of my friends has suffered from PA and anxiety for many years, so she really gets it.

This website has been a great source of info, advice and support for me. I've only been a member for about a week, but it feels like i've been here for much longer as everyone makes you feel so welcome!

So, make sure you make the most of the forums by asking ANY question that you want, and people will help you out if they can.

Welcome to the NMP family! :hugs:

lorac
28-09-08, 12:34
Hi Bananaqueen

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find many people on here who understand and will offer you some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

P!nk!sh
28-09-08, 12:39
Hello

welcome my dear .. :flowers:

we are all here for each other:bighug1:

Lindalou64
28-09-08, 16:36
Hello Hanna Thers Alot Here On Ocd You Are Not Alone , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

milly jones
28-09-08, 23:13