PDA

View Full Version : back of my head

bukendaa
28-09-08, 13:44
hi evry one its me its me austin i fell tripy im here to talk about soemthing thats happind to me for ages even before i got into drugs always for some reason when im on tha comp i get flashes of my school grounds etc etc and it fels like i am there and it used to be relaxing now im starting to worry about it is this normal wat i am felling

bukendaa
28-09-08, 15:35
help!!!!

Tweek
28-09-08, 23:49
Relax mate. It might be, and I`m no doctor, a form of epilepsy brought on by the flickering of the computer screen.

Tell your doctor mate. :yesyes:

pooh
29-09-08, 00:09
were you on drugs when you posted or are you talking about experiences of drugs. What is your drug usage?

bukendaa
29-09-08, 06:11
i dont take drugs but i will tell my doc next time im there theyve been hapinin since last year they didnt use to hurt me now there worying me

Tweek
01-10-08, 17:04
The part of your brain that deals with visual information is at the back of your head, but the brain sdoesn`t feel pain under normal circumstances, just the casing membrane and sull and scalp etc feels pain.

Ask your doc is the best thing I can say still mate.:yesyes:

Could just be a meagraine, however you spell that. lol

bukendaa
04-10-08, 07:06
its starting to hapen even when im not on the comp now im scared cause as soon as i satrted worrieng it become worse mayb my brains playin trick \s on mi idk

Tweek
10-10-08, 12:18
Just go the doc. :yesyes: