PDA

View Full Version : No Ectopics

lin
26-05-05, 19:33
Hi All

Haven't had any ectopics for a few days and i am sooooo happy in a way i feel lost without them having had them for so long.

Hopefully they are gone for good, really i don't want them back they can be so annoying when you have them everyday.

Is it because my anxiety has gone completely or i am not worrying so much, maybe it's both. Anyway once again i am glad they have gone.

linda xx :D:D

carlin
26-05-05, 20:03
Hi Lin,
So happy you are feeling 'beat free' how good is that eh? i think it's a mixture of the anxiety lessoning and you not being so aware/scared, keep at it and keep in touch xxxx

Meg
26-05-05, 20:11
Linda,

Thats great news. Enjoy !

Please do not be dreadfully disapointed should you get a few again some day...They will go again ..

Just like when DP lifts for the first time we think its gone and need to not get so upset if it returns again for a bit. It will lift again..

Keep chilled

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
26-05-05, 20:31
Great news Linda!! :D

nomorepanic
26-05-05, 21:17
Great news Linda

Like Meg says - don't be upset if you get some back cos you are doing so well.

I am so pleased for you though.

Nicola

Piglet
26-05-05, 21:36
Thats super news - its nice to get a break from them isn't it.

Love Piglet

Karen
26-05-05, 21:54
Great news Linda.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hairybiker
31-12-08, 08:54
Hi, I am new to this! I have been having ectopics for 20 years now, on and off and indeed had none for several years, however they are now getting worse and recently have had several really bad episodes where I have almost resorted to calling ambulance! I have felt quite reassured to read the forum and see that it is not only me it happens to. My Doc is also dissmissive however she did say to call 999 when I get a really bad episode in order to be monitored! I would prefer to have a 24hr ECG but that doesnt seem to be on the cards. Does anyone find that alcohol affects them, I do lately, on the day following a couple of glasses of wine. This is really affecting my life, I have contemplated writing letters to everyone I know in case I drop down dead, am so depressed and worried.

ALEX WIDDOWSON
29-10-09, 09:24
Hi, I am new to this! I have been having ectopics for 20 years now, on and off and indeed had none for several years, however they are now getting worse and recently have had several really bad episodes where I have almost resorted to calling ambulance! I have felt quite reassured to read the forum and see that it is not only me it happens to. My Doc is also dissmissive however she did say to call 999 when I get a really bad episode in order to be monitored! I would prefer to have a 24hr ECG but that doesnt seem to be on the cards. Does anyone find that alcohol affects them, I do lately, on the day following a couple of glasses of wine. This is really affecting my life, I have contemplated writing letters to everyone I know in case I drop down dead, am so depressed and worried.
i get them so bad had ambulances tests everything .,,.they are just ectopics they say believe me i know its horrible me got them now but u r fine.,.,.when i have alcohol i am so ill next day i am ill as anything it makes u not want to drink i am breathlessness dizzy and darent move .,.its horrible i know see your doc for some calming tablets .,.,if any one goes on facebook i am on there alex widdowson of nottingham england take care all