PDA

View Full Version : ears

smiths
28-09-08, 21:39
hi all
tonite ive had a strange sound in my ears like a constant sound but not ringing after looking at the symptons list it does say it affects ears . its almost like a vibration if that makes sense !
has this affected anyone else:)

Veronica H
28-09-08, 22:56
Hi smiths
I have had strange sounds in my ears from time to time with this illness. I think on reflection that I was tuning in too much. I used to do the same thing with my heartbeats. Try to take your mind off it if you can. If you cannot, just put it down to anxiety, as it will pass.
Veronica

HeatherMc
29-09-08, 13:54
i get this from time to time like a buzzing that you hear in the night when your house is quiet and you can hear the applicances like the fridge and freezer

vti2007
29-09-08, 14:35
I also get it but it isn't anxiety, I have had it on and off for years. Like a high pitched buzz/whine. I think mine is down to working in a very loud environment and not being as diligent as I should have been with ear defenders when I was younger!!

purplehaze
29-09-08, 18:31
So thats what the high pitched buzz/whine is!!!

I have it all the time mostly when its quiet

joans60
11-01-09, 09:25
Hi I have started suffering with buzzing in my one ear and I was wondering if it was down to the anxiety could someone please help me.

Joan

leesavee
11-01-09, 11:22
with anxiety you are prone to hear more sounds around you so this may well be a case of anxiety

LACEYA1961
11-01-09, 18:59
hi all
tonite ive had a strange sound in my ears like a constant sound but not ringing after looking at the symptons list it does say it affects ears . its almost like a vibration if that makes sense !
has this affected anyone else:)

Yep!!!! :)