PDA

View Full Version : eye floaters

beachbunny85
29-09-08, 12:28
hi, i have had eye floaters for a few months now, i only got them after i started having panic attacks and bad anxiety. They are so annoying and make me extremely anxious. I doint know what caused them, i dont wear glasses and have had 2 eye tests which showed my vision is perfect. Im constantly worried thinking there is something wrong with my eyes, i seem to notice a new floater every few weeks, and there is no cure apparantly. Im only 23 and wonder what my sight will be like in a few years if it carries on like this, i will end up with loads of floaters and wont be able to see properly. someone told me they could be linked to taking propranalol? im so frustrated

richieshealth
29-09-08, 12:53
I think any anxiety on health is more a lack of faith and trust in other peoples jugement of the situation. I think you need to trust the professionals asessment of your eyes. I realise It's tuff to do that when your so convinced there's a problem but try compare other situations of where you have to trust someones judgement and measure it against your belief about what you've been told about your eyes. Hope it helps