PDA

View Full Version : Waking up Strange

Liverbird67
29-09-08, 12:41
not sure how to explain this, I have no problems getting off to sleep just sort of drift off but I am waking up in the middle of the night or very early in the morning, my mind seems to be filled with racing random pictures or thoughts that don't belong to me, and this fills me with absolute dread and I cannot get back to sleep again, I have to get up at 6.30 am and go and do a full days work then this and the lack of sleep is worrying me terribly and I am starting to get major anx symptoms disorientation, that weird thing when you don't know whether you are awake or asleep etc and the what ifs are back I have a day off today and have sat crying my eyes out all day worrying.

Cheers for any replies

Liverbird:scared15:

nanny
29-09-08, 12:50
Hi Liverbird

Not sure what advice or reply to give to you on this, but wanted you to know that i'm thinking of you and wanted to give you a kind of reassuring hug
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Liverbird67
29-09-08, 12:52
Thanks much appreciated just scared I guess and wanting to make some sense of it.

Anxious_gal
29-09-08, 16:19
I get that mostly when falling asleep, Its like hearing thoughts if u get what I mean! there are my thoughts n then i get weird random thoughts, then i'll get random images in my head. this can make it very hard to go to sleep.

Liverbird67
29-09-08, 16:40
I feel a bit better knowing that there is someone else out there, I have been worrying myself stupid with this
Thanks