PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone i am new here

largetony
29-09-08, 14:31
Hi everyone at nmp,
My name is Tony and i just joined this group today.I have disabilities so i can feel very low sometimes,and i would be so thankful to make some new friends,and help others whenever i can. I am from Somerset in the u/k.
I love all different kinds of music, love watching formular one racing on the tv on sundays,i support Lewis Hamilton.I love all animals and have a spaniel,and a lovely cat. I also enjoy a good family movie.I am married to Lindajoy,who is also a member on nmp.
Thank you for letting me join .
Please take care
God Bless you all Tony:)

titch
29-09-08, 14:39
HI TONY!! :welcome: to nmp....you will find all the help and support you need here on your road to recovery..if you need anything feel free to pm me anytime hun... take care ... xxx:bighug1:

Marina
29-09-08, 14:41
Hi Tony,

Welcome to NMP I only joined two weeks ago, and fine this site brilliant theres loads of helpful advice, wish I'd found it sooner.

Best wishes

Marina :)

RosieXXX
29-09-08, 14:55
Hi Tony,

Welcome to the site. You will find so many warm, friendly people here who are so supportive - it really does help to share a problem - especially with people who really understand.:hugs:

Mahomar
29-09-08, 15:51
Hello everyone! :)

Well my name's Maria and I found/have joined this site as I have been prescribed anti-depressents (citalopram 20mg) and was looking for other people who are on it & their stories.

Not sure what else to say at this point, but I have been reading a lot of the posts and it looks like a very supportive community, which is kind of what I need right now.

jodie
29-09-08, 16:51
hiya

:welcome: nmp

jodie x

largetony
29-09-08, 17:02
Hi Jodie,
tyvm,
I think this nmp site is so great tyvm
God bless take care
Tony:)

Dazza
29-09-08, 17:06
Hi,

Welcome to NMP! Glad that you found us here.

You fill find lots of useful info, advice and support here.

Make full use of the forums to ask anything you want. We are here to help if we can.

lorac
29-09-08, 18:26
Hi Tony

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of support and good advice here.

Take care

Carol

pooh
30-09-08, 01:05
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
30-09-08, 19:31
we welcome you warmly to
no more panic

love milly xx :hugs:

marie1974
30-09-08, 21:27
hiya tony and welcome to nmp, you will never feel low with us lot around hun, we will help all we can and support u when u need it and you will make some great friends on here too. xxxxx