PDA

View Full Version : another intro

dannys
29-09-08, 19:10
Hello all. This is attempt two at a hello as my origional message timed out :doh: . My names Danny and Im 22 and after 7 years of being dependant on SSRI's I made the choice to get off them and here I am. After 10 days of my final pill (after gradually cutting dossage) Im getting the full frontal treatment of withdrawal. After reading some of your stories it has helped me realise that Im not going through this alone and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Lets hope that the withdrawal doesn't last to long!.

If anybody wants to know the full story then let me know, But after typing my whole life history on a welcome page then it timing out on me I best not go through it again lol (see that I laughed there, best thing thats happened to me today)

Anyway hello again everyone and if anyone has some tips on how to look at this on a day by day basis to make it not so scary please let me know.

jodie
29-09-08, 19:12
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

Veronica H
29-09-08, 19:13
:welcome: Danny. Glad you found us. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

bottleblond
29-09-08, 19:19
Hi Danny

Welcome along!

Hope you get lots of help and supprt here.

Lisa
xx

pooh
30-09-08, 01:04
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

have a scoot about the forum and post there

Pooh x

milly jones
30-09-08, 19:26
we welcome you warmly to
no more panic

love milly xx :hugs:

Missy69
30-09-08, 19:32
:yesyes: :yesyes: welcome to the site Danny :yesyes::yesyes:

Coni
30-09-08, 20:33
Hi Danny and welcome to NMP....Im sure you'll find lots of support and advice here....nice to meet you.

Coni XXX

eternally optimistic
30-09-08, 20:43
Hi Danny

Im sure the site will be reassuring that you are not alone and loads of people are experiencing the same things.

Well done on coming off the tablets, hope it goes well.

J

Dazza
30-09-08, 20:56
Hi Danny,

Welcome to NMP!

I was on SSRI's a few years back for depression, but also decided to come off them. I made so much progess once I was off them.

You might struggle a bit at the beginning, but rest assured that you will find lots of useful info, advice and support here.

Darren