PDA

View Full Version : hmmm

judith
29-09-08, 20:40
hi, my names judith and im suffering a real downer at the moment that i cant seem to get out of and its really affecting me. ive suffered with depression for about 5 odd years, well 5 years on meds anyway and i still feel like crap, i have good times but still the black tunnel appears with no light at the end. friends and family i have dont really understand so i thought i'd join here to speak to people who get it and just release how i feel.
from west sussex by the way be great to meet some fellow southerners although chatting to anyone would be an amazing help.
thanks.

bottleblond
29-09-08, 20:45
Hi Judith

Welcome to NMP.

You will meet lots of lovely people here and get some help and advice along the way.

Lisa
xxx

jodie
29-09-08, 20:45
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

take a look about the forum i find it helps lots ,and a chance to meet new ppl who know how you are feeling

jodie xx

Dazza
29-09-08, 21:51
Hi Judith,

Welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful info, advice and support here.

I had a bad depression about 10 years ago. The sense of lonliness is awful. I'm now suffering with high anxiety, which is a new experience for me. But when you believe you want to get better and you want to get better, then you can. I hope that you find lots of strengh from this website.

pooh
30-09-08, 01:02
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
30-09-08, 19:20
we welcome you warmly to
no more panic

love milly xx :hugs: