PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better thanks to all

Incii
27-05-05, 11:22
Hello all
i just wanted to update everyone and say a big thanks.
After joining the site a few weeks ago and posting this message, i took the advice and also read the welcome pages.
Started doing some regular streching exercises and relaxation, and i can hand on heart say i have not had these dreadful chest pains since that day.................... AMAZING.
After spending almost an entire year with pains so bad i realy truely thought i was having a serious heart related problem, they have gone, i am so grateful for the advice that day because i was at such a low ebb.
I found it quite amusing too in the sence that as i read it and thought about doing the steching i thought what can i lift gently behind me to help strch these mussles, while thinking i stood up put my hands behind my back and lifted my computer chair (leather high backed thing with arms not too heavey) almost imidiately i could feel the muscles releacing some of the tension.....ironic when yuou think computers get blamed for so much badness yet you being here and that chair helped me from pain for that i am dead gratefull from the bottom of my heart, i can work pain free now which obviously is helping with the panic and the anxiety, i have even decided to return to work early (have been sined off for a month) the doc has said if im up to it i can go back and i surely feel better prepared now

Take care
Sharon xxxxx

seh1980
27-05-05, 11:27
Glad you're feeling a lot better Sharon. Keep it up!! :D

kairen
27-05-05, 12:18
Great to hear your feeling much better

well done

take care

kairen x

Meg
27-05-05, 14:05
Sharon,

I'm really pleased that you're better and even more pleased that you let us know...

Sometimes I know people don't make these small lifestyle changes as they think that they're too small a change to have any effect for such a huge, worrying issue that they're feeling at the time- but as in your case it can make all the difference.

You might fine that regular yoga , tai'chi will really help you long term

You take care and don't overdo it when you go back to work ..
look after yourself.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
27-05-05, 18:37
Glad things are improving for you Sharon. Hope the return to work goes well.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

carlin
27-05-05, 18:41
Hi Sharon,
So happy things are going well for you, take things slowly and enjoy!

pips
28-05-05, 20:40
Good on you Sharon!

Look after yourself.

Love PIP'S XX