PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very low at the moment ......hugs needed xx

titchjd
30-09-08, 15:47
Hiya every1 hope you all doing well.
Ive had a bad 2 days and it's knocked me back a little ......
Can't stop crying at nothing ...which is unusual for me and have terrible palpitations which again is a new thing for me ..I feel so down just want 2 sleep all the time .

Im much better than a few months ago but just having a bad patch with feeling soooooo low x

Need a good laugh i think but Im fed up at telling myself jokes cus I know the answers haha xxxx

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

titch
30-09-08, 15:59
HIYAAAA TITCH LOVE!!im not very good with jokes hun...but keep ya chin up love...you can beat this....here if u need a chat huni....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:.......................
thts all i can do lol xx

vti2007
30-09-08, 15:59
Hey Titchjd,

Don't let it get you down, I am sure you are gonna have bad days. Just look at it as temporary. Just remember what you said to me a couple of weeks ago :

"Im not going 2 say it was easy but once you get back there it is a step forward and I just tell my self it will pass when I get anxious ....and it does pass I just deep breathe and think Im ok ."

I found it was good advice and I am sure you will:)

Just remember how much better you are overall and keep smiling :yesyes:

titchjd
30-09-08, 16:05
Thanx Titch xxxxx
same here hun Im here 4 u aswell....xxx

Thanx Vti2007 xx
Im glad u found it helpfull Vti ...like you say its just a temporary thing and It will pass just feeling low ....still pushing on and managing work so thats a gud thing x
Thanx for reply x

popsy
30-09-08, 16:05
Know exactly how you are feeling at the moment, you arent alone, things will get better i promise (thats what i have to keep telling myself too!)
Thinking of you and HUGE HUGS!!!!! :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1:

PM me anytime you just wanna let off steam x

Patty
30-09-08, 16:12
Hi Titchjd,:)

Sorry to hear that you've had 2 bad days.

Sending u some: :bighug1: :bighug1:

I'm so pleased to hear that you are feeling much better than a few months ago :yesyes:

How did the chewing gum cross the road? It was stuck to the chickens' foot. :wacko: (Just as well I have a terrible memory when it comes to jokes!!!)

Best wishes xx :D

titchjd
30-09-08, 16:23
Thanx Poppy ...same here hun Pm me anytym xxxxxx

Haha Patty that made me smile thanx so much ..I love jokes like that hehe x

Hope you are both well and sending hugs 2 u xxxx

nickieb
30-09-08, 16:24
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Alpaca
Alpaca who?
Alpaca the car & u packer the suitcase

titchjd
30-09-08, 16:31
Haha Nic knew ud make me laff u always do :roflmao: xxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
30-09-08, 17:52
:bighug1: hiya matey pies, i only know rude jokes :blush: so i will keep my mouth firmly zipped hehe.

i know we pm'd but sending ya hugs and hope u feeling better soon
xxx

caz303
30-09-08, 18:34
I've had 'blips' when I thought it was all going terrribly wrong again BUT IT DIDN'T ;) Just think of it as a few bad days .. everyone, suffering or not, gets them ;)

milly jones
30-09-08, 19:59
hugs freely given to u petal

all i can say is keep going hun

ur doing really well

lots love milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jodie
30-09-08, 20:03
hiya titch

have a :bighug1: mate
sorry your not to good right now hun

jodie xx