PDA

View Full Version : reassurance needed please feel like going to croak it

amandaj
30-09-08, 15:56
well im at my worst ive ever been, i been awake since 2 this morning with palps , missed beats etc ,i feel like ive got elephant sat on my heart its such a weird feeling , my heart has been going mad since in middle of night , i know im not helping it thinking about it but im so scared im going to die this time as its not gone away for a minute ,im very overtired now also

titch
30-09-08, 16:08
AWW HUN!!:bighug1: ...do you know what triggered these of??just try to keep calm hun your not goin to die...i know how u must be feelin and it is very hard to keep calm...just try to distract your thoughts..do some slow breathing and maybe some singin!!hope this helps xx

titchjd
30-09-08, 16:14
Hiya hun sorry your feeling like this ..Its hard I know ...being overtired will make u feel worse aswell hun ......have a relaxing bath and do relaxation before bed ......You arent going 2 die it's just your thoughts .....xxxx

deep breathing as Titch said is good and calms you down xxx

Hope you feel better soon
Titchjd xxxxxxxx:bighug1:

amandaj
30-09-08, 16:48
thank you for the replies i didnt get to finish the post as hubby walked in and doesnt even try to understand how im feeling, have you heard me sing ill give that one a miss i think lol,but i will try deep breathing and a hot bath before bed im just so worked up today even burst into tears infront of my daughter luckily shes 18 and not little thanks again

amandaxx

Dazza
30-09-08, 17:19
yes, try the deep breathing amanda. It does help.

A hot bath also sounds like a good idea to relax you... listen to some nice relaxing music at the same time, put some candles around the bath...basically, pamper yourself!!