PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

superted
30-09-08, 22:45
hi guys, my name is rob,
ive suffered from a chronic anxiety disorder for last 13 years. im 29 years old and just looking for other people who understand what i go through everyday. i also have severe panic attacks that have and still are wrecking my life. if there are any other sufferers out there please get back to me. its just nice to know sometimes that your not the only one and people understand properly. other than that im not a bad person lol.

regards
rob:) :welcome:

keepemlaughing
30-09-08, 22:52
Hey Rob,
No you're not a bad person. Welcome to NMP. You will find support, friendship, and people that understand exactly what you are going through.
Blessings,
Sheryl

titch
01-10-08, 01:10
HI rob..:welcome: to nmp..you are definatly not alone with this one...i too am a sufferer of panic attacks..i also have health anxiety...you will find all the help and support you need here...the people here are all so lovely and understanding...feel free to message me anytime hun..take care...xxxx

pooh
01-10-08, 03:08
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

jodie
01-10-08, 11:04
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

Dazza
01-10-08, 13:25
Hi Rob,

Glad that you found this site! :yesyes:

You will find lots of useful info, advice and support here.

Darren :D

leeg
01-10-08, 13:28
hey rob u are certainly not alone we are all suffering similar if not identical symptoms welcome to the site i am sure u will find lots of friends an good tips

:welcome:

lee xxx

milly jones
01-10-08, 17:46
welcome to nmp

hope u find help and support here

love milly xxx :flowers: