PDA

View Full Version : SStrange skipped beats..anyone else had this?

Mikke
02-10-08, 19:49
This is gonna sound strange, and I'm not really superstitious, but I'm starting to wonder if something eary is going on.

I have noticed more skipped beats lately after a nice period with very few, and I've tried to analyze the situations in which they appear.

Turns out they now very often come just a second or two BEFORE my cellular phone rings or it beeps from a text message.

I try to rationalize that it may be radiation from the phone or electric beams that my unconsious mind picks up before the phone actually makes a sound, but it's really strange... :wacko:

Rachey poos
02-10-08, 22:29
WOw a walkin antena!! I would say this is either a coincidence or maybe some thing to do with the electrical impulses! but that sounds to unbelievable dont it! or your a pyscic!!! LOL Its not funny I know... but it is a strange one hunxxxxx bless you

keepemlaughing
02-10-08, 22:46
Now that would be a trip wouldn't it! Let us know if it continues.

Ian Scott
02-10-08, 23:04
I dont think its anything 02 worry about Im sure the futures bright.........sorry must go my heads ringing.

PLZ DONT TAKE OFFENCE

Take care BE HAPPY
Ian

Mikke
03-10-08, 03:01
LOL... :)
Thank's for the replies. I'm very sceptic to the supernatural, and I guess it must have something to do with electricy when my phone is receiving impulses - maybe I'm just hypersensitive to this or something.

Bless you all...

Rachey poos
03-10-08, 08:09
lol @ ian.... mike it's a good job u got a sense of humour aint it hun wiv us lot xxxxxxx take care xxxxx:hugs: :hugs:

Dazza
03-10-08, 08:31
On a good day, I can pick up BBC Radio 2 in my head! :yesyes:

seriously, your idea is interesting...i've never noticed it myself, but i'm sure there must have been a study done somewhere about the effects of mobile phones on the body...

Pudding
03-10-08, 15:49
Haha! Sorry not to sound sympathetic but i've just had the best laugh of the week at Rachey Poos reply, what a sense of humour!!! Lovely!

Hope it clears up for you soon....

Fran

owainm
04-10-08, 16:34
Who knows mikke, think about this though how many of us get static shocks when touching things when out shopping etc

Mikke
05-10-08, 21:41
Hehe.. this thread turnes out to be a bit funny., loved your replies you all :)

I did a little experiment this evening, put my phone next to my computer screen and had a friend texting me, turns out the screen starts "wobbling" before the phone actually beeps, so it's probably just that I'm sensitive to the elctric impulses.. :ohmy:

Rachey poos
05-10-08, 22:46
So I was right ... LOL.... there is another post on here from some time ago that I remember..a lady havin them when her house phone rang but that was the initial shock of the ring! .. you will have to have a scour and they could do a proggramme on you both " strange but true"" xxxx take care babes xxxx ring ring !!!

Mikke
06-10-08, 01:46
LOL :roflmao:
It's me and it's Uri Geller :)