PDA

View Full Version : Beat Anxiety

andrewjdavid2005
28-05-05, 17:28
I think that the best way to beat anxiety is to do relaxation morning and night! excercise for 30 minutes every day, eat healthier, get rid of caffeine and chocolate and fatty stuff etc and eat lots of fruit and veg and pasta and wholemeal bread instead of white etc, have decaff tea or coffee instead of normal.

Also maybe try detoxing your body once a month to get rid of all nasty toxins in your body that probably dont help at all.

Also make sure you take daily vitamins and minerals with calcuim, zinc, magnesium etc plus take around 1,000mg a day of epa omega 3 fish oil as well as evening primrose oil.

All this can make a very big difference to how you feel and none of this is hard to do!

As they say you are what you eat and caffeine, chocolate and other things can make anxiety worse!

seh1980
28-05-05, 19:11
hi Andrew,

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, I'm still not too good with the exercise or healthy eating. Am trying to do better though..

Sarah :D

florence
28-05-05, 19:13
Yeah I am not very good at sticking to healthy diet either [:I].
Altho I know i should.

Thanks for the advices.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

LisaS
29-05-05, 08:39
no chocolate!?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!

Alton
02-06-05, 10:51
I agree with all of that but I also think its not that simple. Relaxation tapes in the morning help me and of course you feel better when you eat healthily but the thoughts are still in your head. A combination of challanging your thoughts and keeping fit is the way to go. Just wish I could listen to my own advise!!

florence
02-06-05, 18:54
Hi Alton

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Just wish I could listen to my own advise!!</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I know exactly what you mean !!

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**