PDA

View Full Version : hi im new to this

south
28-05-05, 22:08
Hi im south
Its so scary doing this im such a shy person in life but am feeling a bit easier on here as time goes by.
I found this site last sunday its been so nice to meet all u nice people out their, i suffer from panick attacks/ anxiety and depression, i was always told that other people go through what i go through but i never believed them, im 20 and have suffered for 8 yrs im just so down and dont see away out of my circle im in i wish i could see a happy future but i dont.
Its nice to meet u all
Take Care South

seh1980
28-05-05, 22:11
Welcome aboard!! I hope we can offer you some good support. :D

kairen
28-05-05, 22:12
see south nothing to it u will never look back from joining her i will reply prop, later but just wanted to welcome u, 4 now good on u

bug hug

kairen x

south
28-05-05, 22:12
thank u

clickaway
28-05-05, 22:14
Hi South,

I think coming on here is a bold and positive move on your part.

Look at some of the other posts, keep on joining in chat and you will soon realise that there are lots of support here for you.

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

florence
28-05-05, 22:16
Hi South

I spoke to you briefly in the chatroom this afternoon....Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll get lots of benefits from it.

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Meg
28-05-05, 22:24
Hello South,

Glad you found us.

What can we do to help you ?

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Incii
28-05-05, 23:40
Hi and welcome South,
hope we can all offer you help and support :o)

Take care
Sharon xxxxx

alexis
29-05-05, 03:01
Hi South, welcome im sure you will find the forum very useful, it was nice to meet you in chat but have a good look around here too, take care, love Alexis.xxx

Karen
29-05-05, 05:36
Hi South

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join and hope we can be of some help to you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

mico
29-05-05, 12:45
Hi South

I've already spoken to you in the chatroom, but, welcome :)

mico

carlin
29-05-05, 15:30
Hi South,
Welcome, you will find so much useful and friendly advice, keep in touch, take care xxxxx

tracyp584
29-05-05, 18:57
Hey South,

Welcome to the site! Had a good chat with you in chatroom other night, (shared the footie match wit ya!). Glad you decided to post message.

You will find so much support and advice here, and you will realise you are not alone.

Talk to ya soon in the chatroom again!

Take care,

tracy x x

pinkscrumpy
29-05-05, 19:34
[^] hi south[^]

Hope we can all help. welcome aboard

MANDIE XX

south
29-05-05, 23:49
Hi
its so nice to see everyone supporting me at the moment im stuck in a depression and finding it hard to pick myself up . I really dont know how to get out of it.
take care South

alexis
30-05-05, 00:01
Hi South, it is so awful feeling like you do, just try to stay positive. do you receive any help at all, or medication.
I know you said in chat you find it a bit difficult here but just keep pressing the buttons and look around you will see there are lots of us in similar positions.
Just shout if you need any help,Love alexis

Incii
30-05-05, 00:02
Hi South
So sorry your feeling depressed, is there something you can put you finger on that's making you feel down? sometimes chatting helps so feel free to message me if you want to talk

take care
Sharon xxxxx

sal
30-05-05, 01:57
Hi South

Pleased you have joined the site. Sorry you are feeling so down, anyway we can help just ask and dont forget you are not alone.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

kairen
30-05-05, 12:18
Hi south,

Have you received much help from your docs, if not go back and keep trying,

it does help to write it all down here, and as you see we ae quite friendly,

got yr pm ta, sorry i wont be around for the next couple of weeks but will catchup with you when i get back,

read all the welcome page and just ask there will always be someone to help you,,

take care,

kairen x