PDA

View Full Version : another stressed person

curly63uk
03-10-08, 20:24
:blush: hi everyboby..well where do i start without boring you all.At the moment i am going through the sleepless nights with heart pounding and feeling really fuzzy like inside.went to AandE.Then said it was stress and sent me home.went back to doctors after 3 weeks of no sleep.and getting up for work at 4 made things even worse.he then gave me sleeping tablets which really worked but do not wont to rely on them.then he sent me for a heart event recorder..can you believe i didnt have a event for the whole week only the flutters that i get in the day times..now i have given i back they have started up again..so annoying and i dont go back to the hospital for results till december..i give up..after reading on here i know im not going mad as other people suffer from the same thing...its just the sleepless nights drive me mad and make me so unhappy all day....

P!nk!sh
03-10-08, 20:37
oh dear i can feel for you ..

welcome to the site ..

i hope things get better with you :)

Dazza
03-10-08, 20:42
hi Curly,

Sorry to hear what you are going through. It's so draining isn't it!

glad that you joined us here... you will find lots of useful info, advice and support here.

RosieXXX
03-10-08, 21:19
Hi curly,

Welcome to the site. You will find lots of people who can relate to your problems and can offer good support. :)

curly63uk
03-10-08, 21:24
thank you for all your replys..its good to know your not alone

CONS
04-10-08, 10:56
curly for me at night is the worst also,

not just sleeping but the moment it goes dark, try watching a movie you enjoy and don't have to focus on. I find this soothes me and sends me off to sleep.

Choice of movie i fall asleep to right now is "who framed roger rabbit?".

Works like a charm.

Best of luck and yes we all have simmilar problems, just in different ways.

CONS

pooh
06-10-08, 11:23
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

jodie
06-10-08, 12:00
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

milly jones
06-10-08, 19:09
welcome to no more panic

good to meet you

milly xx

kellie
06-10-08, 20:42
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its great to have you here.
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

alexis
06-10-08, 21:58
Hi and a big welcome, I hope you get a lot of help and advice from here, and Im sure you will soon make lots of new friends.

curly63uk
07-10-08, 18:42
A big thanks to all of you. i feel so welcome...jilly x x

Southern_Belle
09-10-08, 15:02
Hi Curly,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

kev191805
24-10-08, 01:39
Hi Curly

When i'm a panic attack period, i'm the same, i avoid things physical because any increase in heart rate, makes me think i'm having a panic attack. i've had the thumping heart keeping me awake at night. I also have panic attacks in my dreams which in turn makes me have one when i wake up. what a life hey!

weeble40
24-10-08, 16:08
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx