PDA

View Full Version : had been doing well, but freaking out a bit this evening

Dazza
03-10-08, 20:34
hi all,

I've been doing quite well recently...

But this evening, I'm getting a bit freaked out by my symptoms this evening.

for the past hour or so, I've had this odd sensation that radiates from the centre of my chest... it's just this wierd discomfort, almost like a tingling inside my chest where the heart / stomach is. I didn't have food before (well , about 3 hours before it started). I'm also getting the wierd tingling sensation in my arms, upper body and face. my pulse is fine, about 60bpm.

Has anyone else had this?

Thanks.

Dazza
03-10-08, 20:39
starting to get palpitations now... as I think i'm panicking about this now. must try to calm down.

P!nk!sh
03-10-08, 20:41
i often get these feelings that wander on my chest .. i try to mix up with people around me just to get my mind off it ..

i hope u would feel better soon :)

P!nk!sh
03-10-08, 20:45
starting to get palpitations now... as I think i'm panicking about this now. must try to calm down.

relax .. listen to this if you can :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNEbDN985dk

:hugs:

waiting to hear from you

Dazza
03-10-08, 20:53
Thank you - it seems to have subsided now. Not sure what it was.. but it lasted for more than one hour... panic, trapped wind? who knows. But for a while I was freaking out about my heart again! I was starting to cry, but then it seemed to slowly go.

Just got a bit of tightness in my chest now from breathing too much.. will have a warm bath later and watch some comedy on TV to take my mind off it.

Thank you.

PS; listening to the enigma link now. thanks.

Cathy V
03-10-08, 21:02
Daz, the trouble with us anxies is that we focus on absolutely every feeling, twinge, ache and tremor. If you had heart trouble you would not have come this far...from vietnam to the cardiologist in uk...you would be in serious trouble if it were real. Its not real. Not many people have a heart condition at your young age, unless they were born with it. Dont let this take over your life like it has mine...33 years of ectopics and im still here and i do not have a heart condition. Maybe it was wind, maybe you were overbreathing and its tipped the balance of oxygen/dioxide...vv common in us anxies.

Chill dear...:D xxxxx

Dazza
03-10-08, 21:13
Thanks again folks. thanks Cathy.

I've been doing quite well recently, so i guess that this threw me.... I think until i see the cardiologist next week (friday), I'm still going to worry until he has given me a 100% all clear! only one week to wait.

I'm feeling more relaxed now... was googling 'chest tingling' but have stopped now. It's a bad habit.

Thanks again.
xxx

Cathy V
03-10-08, 21:19
Googling???? :ohmy: naughty boy!! :D xxxx