PDA

View Full Version : Hi !

donna1967
03-10-08, 22:06
Hi, I am Donna and I suffer from the fear of heights, the fear of the sun and the night sky. I guess you can say I am afraid of open spaces. Funny thing is I am happy as can be when it is cloudy and rainy when everyone else is gloomy. I,also, can't hear news broadcasts or read newspapers. I worry about everything. I fight panic attacks when I drive. Good thing I live in a small town. I have to wear sunglasses, hats, and not look up when I am out. It is very trying. I working on it. I haven't given up. Any advice would be appreciated.

keepemlaughing
03-10-08, 23:41
Well, it looks like you believe in God. Trust him to help you feel better and have more self assurance. He has helped me through very tough times.

I love the rain, too. Especially thunder storms.

Patty
04-10-08, 09:27
Hi Donna,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I also like the rain, worry about everything & get panic attacks when driving!

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

marie1974
04-10-08, 10:47
hello from 1 donna to another haha, welcome to nmp, i am sure you will find loads of good advice and support here. hugs xxx

CONS
04-10-08, 10:53
Hi donna welcome to the forum,

enjoy your stay and feel free to ask anything you may need help with,

CONS

Dazza
04-10-08, 11:38
Hi Donna,

Welcome to NMP! :hugs:

It sounds like you are really determined...that's great! You will find lots of info, advice and support here!

pooh
06-10-08, 11:23
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

jodie
06-10-08, 12:01
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

milly jones
06-10-08, 19:08
welcome to no more panic

good to meet you

milly xx

kellie
06-10-08, 20:44
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its great to have you here.
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

alexis
06-10-08, 21:57
Hi and a big welcome, I hope you get a lot of help and advice from here, and Im sure you will soon make lots of new friends.