PDA

View Full Version : Hey

indie44
04-10-08, 13:35
I will explain a bit about me first, I can suffer from Depression but mainly now its just the odd day of feeling low and I have my ways to deal with it and just keep myself going really. A few years ago due to someone close dying, I got a bit depressed as you do, but then for the first time I got anxiety, due to losing them and I had some panic attacks, I went to doctor got some stuff for it. Took a couple of weeks of work and had some counselling. It got better and easier to deal with it all.

Over the course of the last 3 years if something happens or am stressed very rarely it come up, I feel it in pit of my stomach but it wasn't that bad that I couldn't cope with it. Last year I ended a long term partnership was 3years, and it hit me hard that my anxiety came back and I was finding it hard, I reasile that it was due to losing someone or somethings that caused it for me.

Now its back in the last few days as things just aren't good for me and I need to also end something with the person am with, if its not getting sorted anyways. Other day I got angry with them and it was there the anxious part that comes up from your stomach, other day as well and last night and today, I haven't eaten a lot the last couple of days and couldn't eat my dinner last night due to it, I did manage to eat a small amout, forcing myself to do so as i know i have to.

I know I might have to go back to doctors next week if it keeps around, am also waiting for an appoinment to chat to someone about stuff going on, have called them and still have about 4 weeks left to go. This is for something else and not the anxiety. Am struggling with this and just trying to not cry most of the time the last few days. Feeling really alone at moment and my partner is givng me no support, hence why they don't know that it is back for me at moment, I feel sick to the pit of my stomach and I hate it, really really hate it

daisymaisy
04-10-08, 15:31
Hi indie

sorry to hear you're having such a rough time at the moment. Your problems sound similar to mine, I seem to go downhill when I'm stressed and anxiety seems to be my default setting in those sort of situations. I try and tell myself that it's just thoughts and not facts that are feeding my anxiety. Some days are better than others although I'm not as bad as I was a few weeks ago so I know that I'm hopefully getting over this rough patch.

You can talk to me any time. Or private message me. Hope you'll soon feel better. There's lots of useful info on this site which will hopefully let you know that you're not alone.

daisy xx

indie44
06-10-08, 16:47
Hey daisy and thankyou for replying am glad i came across this site, sometimes you just need somewhere to be able to chat to others who just know most of what your going through

hope you had a good day and taking care x