PDA

View Full Version : anyone from scotland?

lifeissweet
04-10-08, 17:30
hi wondered if anyone lives near me? i am a bit lonely and would love to make friends with someone like me. anxiety and agoraphobia has meant i dont see friends so much as i feel they dont really understand my limitations.

i am 26, stay in renfrewshire, married and have 2 kids, 4yrs and 4 mths x

bottleblond
04-10-08, 17:51
Hi Laura

I'm Lisa and also have anxiety and agoraphobia. I live in Livingston and am a single mum with a 10yr old boy.

There are quite a few people on here who live quite close to you, so i'm sure you will get a good few more replies to your post.

I'm sure we will talk lots more hon!
Love Lisa
xxx

lifeissweet
05-10-08, 09:28
hi lisa, thanks for replying, i would just love a friend who i could go out with that understands how i feel and is the "same" if that makes sense. anyone i know whos suffered from panic attacks/agoraphobia says they are completely over them so i dont really feel like they get it, and plus the fact they prob dont want to think about it too much incase they "remember the feeling".

bab
05-10-08, 10:48
Hi Laura

I live in south side of glasgow and suffer from anxiety and panic - I have 2 boys 4 yrs and 10 months x

thoughts and actions
05-10-08, 17:33
hi

sent u a private message

i am also from renfrewshire

xx

trixi
05-10-08, 17:44
Hi Lisa,

I am from South Lanarkshire so I am not that far away. Feel free to PM me if you fancy a chat. I have one daughter aged 3. I suffered PND and have anxiety that has come and gone over the years.

Trixi
xxx

dawny
05-10-08, 19:55
hi all

i live in a very remote part of the isle of skye....so anyone passing, please feel free to pop in for a cuppa...lol

im agrophobic as well, but over the last year have managed to start getting life back on track.....

lots of love

dawny xxxxx

mumof4
06-10-08, 11:46
hi i live in paisley have 3 kids 13 8 and 3 and like u dont have many friends either they dont seem to understand feel free to pm me if u wanna chat

karen34
09-10-08, 16:23
hi i too am in paisley:D....im 34 with 2 boys 15 n 17...i have been suffering with anxiety,depression and agoraphobia for quite a while now... i think most of us end up the same in the friend situation...all my freinds seem to have drifted away becuase i stopped going out or wanting to do anything because it was just too hard for me...message me anytime :yesyes:

hugs karen x

KirstySunflowers
19-10-09, 21:53
i am in edinburgh if anyone is near there?

:)

Irish-Artist
19-10-09, 21:58
hi wondered if anyone lives near me? i am a bit lonely and would love to make friends with someone like me. anxiety and agoraphobia has meant i dont see friends so much as i feel they dont really understand my limitations.

i am 26, stay in renfrewshire, married and have 2 kids, 4yrs and 4 mths x

Hi Im 34, married, 3 sons and am also pretty lonely. Nice to meet you. Nice signature. I have pretty much lost most of my friends as their lives moved forwards whilst mine stood still. And people dont understand ... but you gotta keep your sense of humour (Im just across the water near Belfast by the way!) and your hope intact ...

Best wishes, message me anytime, Samuel

MOJO
20-10-09, 09:34
Hi! I live in Scotland but on the Isle of Islay which is off the west coast of Scotland. Obviously I can't meet up with anyone but would be happy to chat with people through PM.
Love Judy.xx:hugs:

pollyanna
20-10-09, 10:13
I am in East Renfrewshire, ( Glasgow).
Maybe we could get a meet up for those around the area.
Dawny from islay, sounds beautiful, have always wanted to vist the islands, but so far have only managed, skye and mull.

P x

Amanda_27
20-10-09, 18:05
Hi everyone :D, I live in Scotland, but up in Dundee. I don't really have any friends either, I lost some of them over the years due to my anxiety issues as I would never accept their invitations to go on nights out etc, so eventually I heard from them less and less. I wish I had more people to talk to that really understand what I am going through. I have three kids; 9, 6, and 3.

Mr Parfect
30-10-09, 19:33
Im in Fife, Scotland.

Its good to meet fellow Scots on here.

artisticrender
13-02-10, 21:18
I also live in Edinburgh. I became agoraphobic shortly after arriving 2/3 so I haven't been been able to make any new friends of my own since. All of old ones are both estranged and living down south. The ones I do know are people whoe my girlfriend has dragged home :P