PDA

View Full Version : ENGAGED - SO HAPPY

sal
30-05-05, 02:44
Just wanted to tell you all and have being dying to but wanted to telll my mates at home first.

Simon asked me to marry him last night and i said YES

And after that produced the ring of my dreams, so yes after 3 months i am engaged and Sam and me are so happy. He boughty Sam a ring aswelll that she loves. Camt describe how happy i feel.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

alexis
30-05-05, 02:53
Hi Sal, what wonderful news, nothing less than you and Sam deserve, congratulations, ,could you make the wedding 18th July then we can come on your honeymoon us lot that are at the meet up, seriously though you deserve it gal, love Alexis, xx

Karen
30-05-05, 04:30
Wow Sal! Congratulations.

I couldn't be happier for you. You deserve this happiness so much.

I wish you both well for the future and hope you will be very happy together.

Glad Sam is over the moon too!

Love

Karen xx

sueiamnew
30-05-05, 04:43
Great news - congratulations Sal!!

EmmaJane
30-05-05, 07:57
Congratulations Sal, Simon and Sam.

I hope you will all be happy together.

Have you a date for the big day:D

Well done and good luck

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

lainey
30-05-05, 09:27
Hi Sal

What wonderful news, you deserve this so much chuck !

Many congratulations to you both and also to Sam, you sound ssssssooooooo happy!

When's the big day then, can we all come on the hen night!!!

Take care

Elaine x

seh1980
30-05-05, 10:26
CONGRATS

[Wow!] what good news!! I will have to meet him soon!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

mico
30-05-05, 11:00
Wow Sal, you kept that one quiet.

Or maybe I just haven't been keeping up on here. Congratulations! I hope it goes well for you.

mico

henri
30-05-05, 11:06
CONGRATULATIONS SAL!!!
wow, that is amazing news! you must be thrilled, i'm so happy for you!
now you can start thinking about dresses, cakes, the list goes on!
have you set a date yet?
henri xx

clickaway
30-05-05, 11:11
oooh, congratulations! such fantastic news after what you've been posting lately. Life really is a roller coaster!

Yes, this does sound like a success story:D

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

kairen
30-05-05, 11:14
congratulations sal and sam

so happy to hear your good news

best wishes to both of you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you deserve it hun

kairen x

pinkscrumpy
30-05-05, 11:40
CONGRATULATIONS

Sal, Simon and Sam

Loads of Love

MANDIE XX

Piglet
30-05-05, 12:09
Thats lovely news - congratulations!

Love Piglet

kairen
30-05-05, 12:22
HEY SAL, CAN ALEXIS AND I BE BRIDESMAIDS WHEN YOU AND SIMON GET MARRIED

kairen x

nomorepanic
30-05-05, 12:35
Congratulations to you both (and Sam of course)!

You certainly kept that one quite!

Hope you will all be very happy together.

xxx

Nicola

carlin
30-05-05, 14:06
I am so very happy for all three of you, may you have a wonderful life together!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sal
30-05-05, 14:34
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all you best wishes.

We were thinking about next year but later in the year as we fancy a winter wedding.

As for hen night'S' isnt it compusary to have loads nowadays LOL

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

tracyp584
30-05-05, 18:39
Hey Sal,

A BIIIGGG congratulations to all 3 of you. That is wonderful news!!

Lots of good wishes...

tracy x x

Meg
30-05-05, 19:01
Sal,

Many congratulations on the announcement of your wedding..

:D:D:DI wish all 3 of you all the very, very best wishes[8D][8D][8D]

Love

Meg

mom22
30-05-05, 20:08
Congratulations Sal!

Best wishes,

Sue

florence
30-05-05, 20:19
Hi Sal

That's excellent news :)

Congratulations [^]

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

pips
30-05-05, 21:31
[Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!] SAL Matey!!!! :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU

I can't describe how very pleased I am for you hun! You truly deserve happiness!

I hope You Sam & Simon will be very happy together. [Yes!]

Loadsa Love & Wishes, [Yeah!]

Take care,;)

PIP'S XX [:X]

sal
30-05-05, 23:00
Thank you from all three of us.

Cant describe how happy i am.

Love Sal xx

sal
30-05-05, 23:06
Hi Pips

Thank you for the greeting card you sent me it was lovely. I am so happy but still in shock. I cant believe after all that has happened i could be so happy and so lucky to have met Simon. Hey i have had some great disasters and times when i thought it would be only me and Sam and had resigned myself to that, but who knows what is round the corner.

Found my soulmate and i couldnt be happier.

Love Sal xx

florence
30-05-05, 23:24
Hiya

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Found my soulmate and i couldnt be happier.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

That's excellent !!! Pleased for you . :)

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Karen
30-05-05, 23:43
It's so great you've found your soulmate Sal. I couldn't be happier for you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
31-05-05, 00:11
Thank you Karen and Florence.

I appreciate all you good wishes and i know i havent felt this happy for a long time.

Love Sal xx

alexis
31-05-05, 01:24
Sal, your happiness brings tears to my eyes, you deserve it, xxxxxxxx

sal
31-05-05, 08:00
Thanks Alexis

Love Sal xx

kate
31-05-05, 08:22
Congratulations Sal!

With all good wishes

Lots of love Kate x

sal
31-05-05, 14:12
Thanks Kate

Love Sal xx

LisaD
31-05-05, 15:33
Hi Sal,

BIG CONGRATS!!!! I am soooo happy for you! Wishing the three of you all the best---you deserve it!:D

xxxLisa

seh1980
31-05-05, 15:33
When do I get to meer him Sal??? :D

jill
31-05-05, 19:07
:D:Dcongratullations Sal I am sooooo happy for you :D:D

LOVE JILLXXXXXXXXXX

sal
31-05-05, 22:33
Thank you for all you well wishes, it means so much to me.

Sarah we will sort out to come and see you so you can meet him.

My happiest day of my life was having Sam and Simon asking him to be his wife was the next.

I still cant believe how lucky i have being in meeting him. After 9 years and being with people and after a few weeks knowing it wasnt right, i cant believe i have found him.

Love him to bits and so does Sam and that makes me so happy.

Love Sal xx

sal
02-06-05, 01:16
Cant sleep as so happy!!

Is this me?

But on a serious note i have spoken to Simon as he is on night shift and over the next few months he will slowly move in so as not to startle Sam too much and then we hope to get married in the winter so we have decided on Jan rather than Dec so it will be Jan in a year and a half.

No need to rush and that will give us plenty of time to sort it out and make it a magical day.

I am sorry for being so happy and ott but never felt so happy since i had Sam and never thought it would happen to me as i have had 9 years alone struggling.

Love Sal xx

Karen
02-06-05, 01:47
There is no need to apologise for being happy Sal. We are all so pleased for you! You deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else.

Sounds like a good idea to take things slowly so Sam has time to adjust.

Lots of wedding plans to make now!!!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
02-06-05, 02:11
Thanks Karen

I am still in shock as i never believed i would meet someone that has made me so happy.

Love Sal xx

sal
02-06-05, 02:20
Me so happy Sorry for going on but i cant sleep!!!!

Love Sal xx

lainey
02-06-05, 10:21
Hi Sal

It's so lovely to see you so happy, you really do desreve this big time.

Take care

Elaine x

seh1980
02-06-05, 11:39
Good for you Sal!! :D We are all so happy fo you!!

Karen
02-06-05, 13:02
Glad you are so happy Sal. Hope you got some sleep eventually.

Karen

nomorepanic
02-06-05, 19:36
Sal

Calm down woman you will have a panic attack lol!!

I am so pleased for you so a bug hug and I hope the future is everything you always wanted it to be

xxxx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

alexis
02-06-05, 22:34
Great to see you still so happy Sal, good on ye pet, say it as many times as you want, sing from the rooftops if you want,love Alexis

sal
03-06-05, 00:06
Thank you all so much. Wil calm myself down Nic just never thought i would find happiness like this.

Love Sal xx

maxine
03-06-05, 12:05
Congratualation Sal!!!!!

I'm so chuffed for you..you deserve to be happy.....oh yeah and don't forget we wanna hear all your plans.....and so wanna see the hen night pics lol

I take it you'll be the one in L-plates?:D:D

sal
03-06-05, 12:52
Thanks Maxine

Hen night plus a few more, its surely tradition now to have a few!!!!

I will keep you informed of all the plans.

Love Sal xx

andrew
03-06-05, 17:42
hi sal,

nice to see you so happy hun ... tcx andrew

EmmaJane
03-06-05, 19:16
Sal,

I am so pleased for you, I can understand why your so happy. I also have found my soulmate and its brilliant isnt it. Ill be thinking of you, keep us informed, and if you want to keep posting an going on, then you carry on and enjoy what you have.

I wish you all best and let us know about all these hen nights:D

Take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

tattybear
04-06-05, 13:25
Congratulations Sal!!!

Thats fantastic news, Im really happy for you both :D

Tatty B xx

angieb
06-06-05, 13:03
Sal - what wonderful news, you go girl:D

Jules31
06-06-05, 17:12
Oh Sal

I can't believe, I missed this post, but , CONGRATULATIONS to you, Simon and Sam. I'm so pleased for you. I couldn't sleep when Dave asked me either.

You'll have so much fun planning the wedding and as a newly married woman, I throughly recommend married life, a big party with the closest people to you, followed by a honeymoon and a life together. Good luck... and let me know if you need any wedding planning tips!!. ask for

Love

Jules

bluesparkle
06-06-05, 18:52
hi sal...
what great news... :D
congratulations to you all xxx
sorry its a bit late been away but what great news to come back too
well done you !!! [Yeah!]
rach

sal
07-06-05, 00:19
That you all for your posts

And Jules like you it is so exciting arranging it. We have decided nearly on a date and i am so happy and just still cant beliveve i was so lucky to meet Simon.

At last i found what i have never had and never imagined i would find.

Love Sal xx

alexis
07-06-05, 00:28
Its great Sal, to read you are just as high and excited as the first night you told us, so pleased for you all, well done love Alexis, xxx

sal
07-06-05, 01:08
Thanks Alexis

Got you text on Sat night and will reply but the buttons at the time didnt seem to resemble the alphabet LOL

Love Sal xx

sarah
09-06-05, 22:04
Hey Sal

I havent been around for a while and look what I miss!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!!!!!

Thats fab news, I wish you all the best and I hope you are really happy, you deserve it!!!!

Love Sarah
xxxxxxxxx

alexis
10-06-05, 00:55
Hey Sal wonder why the buttons didnt resemble alphabet, was your water strong? Hope your holiday was good, by the time you get this hopefully you will be back lol, take care, keep in touch, love Alexis,xx

sal
14-06-05, 22:45
Thank you for all your replies and i am really happy.

Alexis yeah i think i made my tea too strong that night. Back from holiday now so will be in touch soon and catch up with all the posts.

Love Sal xx

alexis
14-06-05, 23:23
Welcome back Sal, it is great to hear you are still happy, good on ya, xxx

BrandyK
14-06-05, 23:53
Congratulations to you on your happy day!!!

Brandy

sal
15-06-05, 23:09
Thanks Brandy for your reply.

Yes Alexis still on cloud nine and bless ppl at work, told a couple of my old bosses today and they hugged me as soon as saw the ring and said it was about time i found happiness and that they were over the moon for me.

Love Sal xx

alexis
16-06-05, 00:58
Hi Sal, will we get to meet your wonderful; man and Sam in July?

sal
16-06-05, 23:34
Yes you will. I a not sure what shift Simon will be on but he will be coming home as he is moving in over the next few weeks and yes Sam will be here large as life!!! Probably all over Sarah as she knows her so well and will want to show off knowing Sam.

Love Sal xx