PDA

View Full Version : Bath Chippenham or Bristol :)

Graz
05-10-08, 19:29
I feel like I'm posting a job ad- as I'm always mentioning those 3 places whenever I apply! Lol, anyway, is there anyone who would like to meet in those 3 places or anywhere really close to a train station around bath/bristol/wiltshire as I would love to have the chance to meet someone who understands how I often feel- and who I could understand also. Not many people I know really understand about anxiety - well, those who I've had the courage to tell at least :) and there are some great people here.

Thanks all :hugs:

kazzie
05-10-08, 22:06
Hi:D

Im in Hants

Im up for a meet up:D

Can travel:yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Graz
12-10-08, 20:13
Hi Kaz :)

That sounds really nice but isn't it a long way from there to Bath??

erialb1
12-10-08, 22:11
hiyaa!

im from bristol/bath

its so easy for me to get to both :)

i know what you mean, no one understands about anxiety unless they have it!

Blaire :) x

emma1980
23-10-08, 11:34
I'm warminster, near the train station, so could travel.

alihud
23-10-08, 12:28
Hey there Graz!!As you know I'm in Warminster!!!Would defo be up for a meet up!!!
Ali xxx

bluesparkle
23-10-08, 17:10
me too!!!

pink daisy
23-10-08, 19:01
Hiya guys if you are interested i am having a meet up in somerset near minehead on the 30th of november that is a sunday :-)

fancy coming?

kazzie
23-10-08, 21:48
Hi Graz:D

Nah its a couple of hrs drive......tops

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Graz
01-11-08, 09:36
Wowww, thanks for the flood of replies everyone! :yesyes:

Emma and Ali: If I sneak out of work early one day, would you like to meet sometime mid afternoon in one of the nice cafés in Warminster? Say the Cornmarket or that one I pass just up the hill a little way from Portway, very near the theatre? That would be nice :)

Blue: Sounds good, drop me a PM! :)

Daisey: Minehead is a bit too far for me to go sorry but I hope you have a nice time :)

Kazzie: Sounds great if you're sure you don't mind! Drop me a PM :)

alihud
02-11-08, 14:09
Hey there Graz,let me know when you can sneak out of work lol and i'll defo meet up hun.
Ali xx

Graz
09-11-08, 14:58
Hi Ali, not next week but the week after might definitely be possible :D Probably wednesday about 3 ish or a bit later if you can make it then :)

mummy4
20-11-08, 09:46
hi there
im new here
i live near bath and id be up for a meet up :)
x

Graz
23-11-08, 20:51
hi there
im new here
i live near bath and id be up for a meet up :)
x

Hi!

Sounds good! Just say when you're free! I work 9-5:30 mon-fri but can leave early, am usually free at weeekends :)