PDA

View Full Version : RASH ALERT

Babynoahandethan
30-05-05, 06:58
Please help. I have been on Floxatine (Paxil) for 4 days now and I have a rash from my elbows to my rists. I really don't want to go off because I already feel better. Any advise. Anyone else have something like this. Will it go away? Thanks Stacy

seh1980
30-05-05, 10:19
hi there,

I had a similar rash when I was on St John's Wort. It was then that people told me that anxiety can give you rashes due to the stress it involves. You should probably go ask your doctor to make sure it's nothing..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Sal x
30-05-05, 10:54
Hello there,

I have been on Floxatine since Feb of this year and I got a rash all up my arms to my elbow. (Kinda like little red dots)
At the time this really scared me but it went and I don't seem to get it anymore.

I am pretty sure it is the meds causing this.

If you are more worried, see your doctor.z

Sal x

Babynoahandethan
30-05-05, 16:11
Thanks for the responses. I have only been on Fluoxetine for four days but before that I was on Paxil for a year. Thanks again all.

Meg
30-05-05, 19:12
Just let your doctor know.

Most times it will go in a few days but its best with a severe rash, that he knows as it can be a sign of hypersensitivity to the drug.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...