PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Only

anxious
05-10-08, 23:20
Hi again,

i had a mad panic rush to the docs this week as i for the first time in say 25years started bleeding at a time when i shouldn't - talk about scared:ohmy:
Apparantly it can just happen, hormones can have a little blip (yes even after 25years of 28 days on the dot except when pregnant) I have to go for a check next week (so looking forward to that:blush:)Other than that she wasn't concerned, I on the other hand was on the verge of tears:weep:
Lovely week i've had this week,

anx xx

LeeBee
06-10-08, 01:56
Hi anxious - I can see why that would worry you, anything out of your usual experience is worrying (tis for me anyway :) ). But your doc says it's nothing to worry about so it isn't... I've seen some posts on other threads from women talking about bleeding or spotting outside of their period, so it seems it's not uncommon. Try not to worry too much, it'll be OK.:hugs:

kathylou26
06-10-08, 09:48
hi anxious,

this has happened to me a few times, although I am normally very regular. it can sometimes be because of the pill or morning after pill, but equally can just seem to happen for no reason at all. Try not to worry too much, as leebee says, if your doc isn't worried then neither should you be. Women's inner workings are mysterious and complicated unfortunately!

Chin up lovely,

Kathy

Janieb
06-10-08, 10:12
It can happen to normal healthy people, it is certainly not an uncommon thing, but it is good to get it looked at, however I really wouldn't worry about it to much.

Periods are wierd things, I was irregular all my life and then snap out of the blue I am on a 30 day cycle no problems all of a sudden

I think I would be concerned if the bleeding didn't stop or was a regular occurance mid cycle.