PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, a question for the ladies again

Sal x
30-05-05, 10:02
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question as I have been really worrried all morning. I am on my period at the moment and I am paranoid that I didn't take my tampax out and now I can't feel it.

I went out and had a few glasses of wine and when I got home went more or less straight to bed.

I remeber going to the loo before I got in bed but can't remember if I took my tampax out.

About ten mins later, I thought to myself that I must take it out before I go to sleep. When I did this, I couldn't feel it but thought to myself that I must have already taken in out.

I have woken up this morning in a state of panic (again) as I am convinced that the tampax has been lost inside me as it was a light, small one.
I have searched the internet for advice but as I am a natural worrier, I need more help.

Does anyone know if a tampax could get lost inside you and go so far up you can't feel it.

Sorry to be sooooo graphic but I am really scared.

Thanks
Sal x

seh1980
30-05-05, 10:15
hi Sal,

Can you not look in the bin to see if it's there?

I'm not an expert on tampons but I don't think they can get lost inside you.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

kairen
30-05-05, 11:19
Sal you prob did take it out,

it wouldnt be able to get lost

if your still in doubt go ask the local nurse at docs,

you know i could have said something really cheeky and rude to you LOL

(i'll keep it for later LOL)

take care

kairen x

henri
30-05-05, 11:54
hey sal,
i don't think it's possible for the tampax to get lost - you must have taken it out before going to bed. try not to panic - if worst comes to the worst you could visit your GP or surgery nurse and get her to have a look for you.
henri x

kairen
30-05-05, 12:21
oooer i got the two sals mixed up LOL sorry i wont give you the rude comment sal x

kairen x

nomorepanic
30-05-05, 12:38
Sal

I am sure that you would be able to feel far enough in to feel it so if it is not there then you must have already taken it out.

Nicola

Meg
30-05-05, 18:53
If you're still bleeding it will make itself known and No it can't go very far.
The vagina is stopped at the other end by the cervix and it can't get through that.

sal
30-05-05, 23:31
Hi Sal

Dont worry hun it cant be lost and i would have only advised you as Meg has.

Hope you are feeling more reassured now.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.