PDA

View Full Version : constant heaving...is this anxiety ???

titchjd
06-10-08, 09:17
Hi folks hope you are ok.

For the past 3 days all I keep doing is heaving as if Im going 2 be sick but nothing happens ......Its happening all through the day and is driving me mad .

I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this ?

Titch xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONS
06-10-08, 09:53
Sounds like IBS or some bug/flu type germ playing table tennis with your immune system.

for this one i would ring NHS direct, nurse can clear this one up in 10 minutes flat from start of call to end.

Number is here 0845 46 47

If it is as constant as you say call them, drink plenty fluids, see how your appetite goes today also. Dont be losing nutrients and minerals if your about catch a virus/cold/flu bout.

CONS

jcapson
06-10-08, 18:56
I have a similar symptom. I get the warm saliva (the one you get just before heaving, as a warning) and need to swallow more. But nothing come of it. I feel like I need to (I guess it's like the dry heaves). I find I have it more when I start getting anxious. I don't relise I'm anxious until it happens and then I try and calm myself down.

nickieb
06-10-08, 19:54
Honey

There is a stomach bug going round & i have felt nauseous the last few days so it may well be that. However if you dont have the other symptoms i would say its yes anxiety...it is can make you feel sick hun. I got it at my worst every morning.

xx