PDA

View Full Version : new

splat
06-10-08, 10:29
hi help:shrug:female 29 ocd since birth of my daughter 5 years ago tried cbt made things improve but the checkin is back with a vengence now 8 months pregnant and can only see things gettin worse

pinkpiglet
06-10-08, 10:57
Hi there and :welcome: to NMP.
Sounds like you have been through some tough times over the past 5 years but if you got through it once then you can again. It is obviously linked to your pregnancies and a mothers obsession in making sure everything is perfect for their baby. We all have this to some degree, it's just unfortunate that yours became an OCD. I think that with a bit of help and understanding you will come through this again. The impending birth of a baby always brings it's anxieties. I'm sure you will find lots of people here who can relate to you and who have been through similiar things. Take care!

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

pooh
06-10-08, 11:11
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

jodie
06-10-08, 12:15
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

Hope 2
06-10-08, 14:32
Hi Splat

Glad you found nmp. Maybe post in the ocd section sometime and folk will be able to offer advice/support.
I developed ocd when I was 29 and pregnant too !

You can beat it again xx
Julia xx

milly jones
06-10-08, 18:43
welcome to no more panic

good to meet you

milly xx

Dazza
06-10-08, 18:47
hi there,

Welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful info, advice and support here.

splat
08-10-08, 16:25
cheers x

splat
08-10-08, 16:26
thank you x

splat
08-10-08, 16:30
thank you for your understanding words hopefully i can get it togather again x

Southern_Belle
09-10-08, 15:17
Hi Splat,

Welcome to the site. Congratulations on the soon to be new arrival of your baby. Perhaps you can go on and schedule some counseling since you are already having issues before your child is born and had it before after childbirth. It could also be a hormonal problem, I would make a doctor appt. and discuss with it with them as soon as you can. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Laura