PDA

View Full Version : This is stupid but if i dont post on here i will google :)

tashbarnes87
06-10-08, 11:40
I have a mole right in the middle of my stomach about 4 inches up from my belly button. Its perfectly round and is about the size of an 'o'. As i am freaking out about everything else at the moment it was only time before i moved on to this. About a year ago it used to itch sometimes maybe once a week, it never got bigger or anything, it hasnt bothered me since but i have been thinking that maybe i should have got it checked out. If it was cancer a year ago would the mole itch continuosly or have changed by now? I was 19 last year and didnt give one thought to my health so didnt go to the doctor. God to be that person again lol :) I know it hasnt bothered me since but you know how scary it can be to think / obsess that the cancer has spread etc etc

xx

Cathy V
06-10-08, 11:47
Yes tash, if this mole was cancerous then it would have grown and changed and 1 year later you would be now on chemo. You dont have cancer.

Cathy :)

labridges7
06-10-08, 19:53
i know just what you mean 'TO BE THAT PERSON AGAIN' - I wish it every day, its like living with two people in you isnt it?

Im sure that your mole is fine, i have one exactly the same, next to belly button and i can wiggle it back and forth! It itches every now and then - but its always stayed the same and that reasures me - hope this helps xxxx

dont worry your not alone xx

laura

yanksforever
06-10-08, 20:17
I was also fine at 18 and most of my 19th year, GOSH i hate ths anxiety.

I have some moles too. You're fine. If the cancer had spread, god forbid, you'd not be talking to us right now....