PDA

View Full Version : Intro by newbie

pink
06-10-08, 14:20
Hi everyone, am new to NMP. Wanted to join to hopefully be able to talk to others who understand. Am in my early 30's and work full time. Been a really stressful year, my nan passed away then found out I won't be bale to have my own baby and also got married!!! Suffered with real bad anxiety and can feel pretty down at times. Also show signs of OCD too. Seem to worry so so much. Also suffer from anxiety related illnesses such as migraine, IBS, and at the minute from nosebleeds and ringing ears. Obsessing bad that something wrong and just can't get it out my head. WOW sorry, know that probably too much info

look forward to talking :)

marie1974
06-10-08, 14:29
hiya hun and welcome to nmp, u will find loads of great advice and support here and make new friends too.

i lost my nan 3 yrs back and its was awful, we were very close and my anxiety went through the roof, im always here if u need to talk.

hugs xxxx

Laylag
06-10-08, 14:44
Welcome to nmp hun,I have been a member a couple of weeks and it has been very reassuring.Sorry to hear about your nan.I have health anxiety and have found that forum to be a huge help.

milly jones
06-10-08, 18:41
welcome to no more panic

good to meet you

milly xx

Dazza
06-10-08, 18:46
hiya

don't not apologise for giving info. the more info you give, the more we know about how you are feeling, and therefore we can hopefully better support you.

Well one thing's for sure, you will find lots of useful info, advice and support here.

:welcome: to the NMP family! :hugs:

bottleblond
07-10-08, 14:11
Hi Pink

Welcome along :flowers:

I hope we can be of support to you.

Love Lisa
xxxx

lorac
07-10-08, 14:25
Hi Pink

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find may people on here who will offer you some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

pooh
07-10-08, 14:37
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Southern_Belle
09-10-08, 15:01
Hi Pink,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

donna1967
09-10-08, 17:39
Hi Pink,
Welcome to NMP. Have you seen a doctor about your problems? I had trouble with the ringing ears, found out I have high blood pressure. High blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds and headaches. I suffered for three years before finally admitting it to the doctor. Donna

pink
10-10-08, 20:04
hi everyone
thankyou all so so so much
pink xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx