PDA

View Full Version : back to work 2moro!!!! oooooh

josiepickle
30-05-05, 20:43
Well I'm back to work tomoro peeps and I've got to say at the mo I am looking forward to it!!! (I must be ill)
The only fly in the ointment is I'm not sleeping too well without diazepam but have replaced it with hot chocolate and 2 quiet life tabs, ha ha. Getting a couple of hours so not too bad. Also my left arm and both my hands are really aching which obviouslly I've turned into my usual heart attack or stroke!!! Gonna just get on with it, bite the bullet, push the thoughts from my mind and be positive!!!!
I am really gonna try and live by the motto I saw the other day it said something like COURAGE IS NOT BEING FEARLESS, IT IS BEING UNAFRAID TO FACE YOUR FEARS.
Will let you all know if it all goes pear shaped tomoro or if as I suspect i get thru it!!!
Positive thoughts to all of you that respond to my ramblings.
Jo xxx

nomorepanic
30-05-05, 20:56
Jo

Sending you LOADS of Good Luck wishes for tomorrow.:D:)

Have you tried Valerian for the sleep problems - helps me sometimes?

Let us know how it goes ok?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
30-05-05, 21:03
Good luck Jo!! I'm sure you'll be fine :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pips
30-05-05, 21:17
Hi Jo,

Good luck for tomorrow hun I do hope it goes well for you! Keep up the POSITIVE attitude thats fab!!!!!!!

Take care,

Love & Luck

PIP'S XX

florence
30-05-05, 21:33
Hi Jo

All the best for tomorrow. Good luck.

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

henri
30-05-05, 22:06
hey jo,
what a great attitude! i think you should print out your post and look at it every time you start feeling shaky tomorrow to remind yourself how strong you are.
what are quiet life tabs? are they herbal, like nytol? i have been weaning myself off diazepam over the last couple of weeks and getting to sleep is the hardest thing.
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!
henri x

Karen
30-05-05, 22:17
Good luck for tomorrow Jo.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
30-05-05, 22:20
Nice one Jo

You go for it !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sal
30-05-05, 23:33
Jo

Best of luck and dont forget i am only a day behind you so once you have got your first day over i have mine to look forward to.

Let us know how it goes and you take care of yourself. Will be thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.