PDA

View Full Version : new person on the block

gate_travel
07-10-08, 10:53
Hi guys and gals,
ok well im a 29 yo gay male living in Perth West Aus.
I live with my Partner Mark and we have a puppie Donnie and a cat Raph.

Basically the reason im here is because i suffer from Agoraphobia and Panic Attacks which i suppose he 2 are intergrated.

Im looking for others with the same problem so i can maybe find an answer to why i have this problem and maybe find a cure or something close.

Well i hope to hear from some people soon.
Thanks
Bernie

jodie
07-10-08, 10:59
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

i am sure you will get some good advice and help on here

jodie xx

yorkylover
07-10-08, 11:02
Hi Bernie and :welcome: you will get lots of support here and friendly advise.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

pinkpiglet
07-10-08, 11:09
Hi Bernie
A GREAT BIG FAT :welcome: TO NMP.

I'm sure you will find support, advice and encouragement by the bucketful. Theres always loads of big fat squidgy hugs doing the rounds too.

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

titch
07-10-08, 11:15
hey hun! :welcome: to nmp...i suffer with panic attacks too.this site is lovely and the people here are really helpful..good luck on your road to recovery... x x x:bighug1: :bighug1:

Veronica H
07-10-08, 14:31
:welcome: To NMP glad you have found us Bernie. There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'Self help for your nerves' published by Thorsons ISBN 978-0-7225-3155-6. This is available from the NMP Shop. I cannot recommend this enough as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover. Her recordings can be downloaded to your MP3 from the NMP shop too.

Veronica

pooh
07-10-08, 14:37
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Have a good browse around the site

Pooh x

Southern_Belle
09-10-08, 15:01
Hi Bernie,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura