PDA

View Full Version : Red and blotchy

Stressed92
07-10-08, 13:51
Hiia
Just wondering if anyone else gets red and blotchy arms and legs when anxious. I have noticed i get this whenever I am anxious or worried. It looks awful and makes my skin look weird :mad:. Does anyone know how to stop this happening or make it go away?
Thankyou:)
Amy
x

gtrgrl3369
07-10-08, 14:09
Its your bodies way of reacting to the adrenalin. Some people flush when they get nervous. I am not sure of what will help. I get itchy. You can try putting a cold cloth on the area and see if it will take down the redness some.

nickieb
07-10-08, 15:17
Hi stressed
I get horrendous blotchy flushing on my chest & arms when i get emotional or anxious...i have always suffered with this. My doc once thought it was meningitis & did the glass test ha. As soon as i chill out it goes..

CONS
07-10-08, 15:28
Yeah i did the glass test also before now ^

i get it on my chest now and again but push the worst fears out my mind reasuring myself its just another day in paradise.

CONS

vti2007
07-10-08, 15:34
I get this as well. I also get annoyingly itchy legs sometimes. Drives me mad :)

Stressed92
08-10-08, 16:06
Thanks for the replies :D
I think I will just have to put up with it lol:doh:
I have also noticed that when i'm anxious i get itchy arms and when I scratch them, it leaves a red mark for ages. Is this something to do with my arms not gettin enough blood supply to go back to normal?
Amy
x