PDA

View Full Version : My safe bed

Bill
07-10-08, 14:19
I lie safe under the covers in my bed. I dare not get up and forever break free into the sunlight as its heat will torment and burn my soul but nor can I accept my cold secure cage that for a lifetime imprisons me. I keep my eyes closed, thinking of happiness I’ve lost and of my dark future that is running out of track, out of control and on course towards its ultimate bitter end.. The wheels keep turning, racing faster and faster but my engine runs on empty and without fuel it cannot apply the brakes so just like a star, it cannot shine bright to provide light, so like others who also suffer in darkness, I too find it hard to resist my silent lonely shell.

I therefore turn to my dreams and spend my days with my caring angel who comforts me by providing me with all I miss and need, who asks for nothing but love in return. For we need to keep hold of our dreams, however futile, to help ease our frustrations, sadness and pain so that we can keep going until our hidden timeless clocks at some point stop.:hugs:

Andyroo
07-10-08, 15:19
:scared15:

pooh
07-10-08, 15:21
Bill

right here thinking about you

Pooh x

CONS
07-10-08, 15:26
Hi Bill your caught between a poet and a priest,

nice read if not a tad quirky and confusing,

:)

CONS

lorac
07-10-08, 18:34
Hi Bill

I think you need some hugs my friend so I am sending you some.

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
Love

Carol xxxx

debera
07-10-08, 18:59
big hugs bill
love debera
x x x:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: