PDA

View Full Version : life can get better

gtrgrl3369
07-10-08, 14:22
I have had panic and anxiety for over a year and a half now. It has been a battle to say the least. Everytime I wuld start to feel better some other symptom would come and put me back down again. I have been reading alot of self help books and doing some writing. I can honestly say I have not felt this good in along time. I have come to realize that when I dont give into my fears they go away. I was really tested 2 weeks ago when I had a really bad cold and everything was stuffed up. I did it though without any panic. That made me proud. I have been to work for every shift for the last 3 months. I have gone out and done stuff with my family and it was so nice. I guess what I am trying to say is that it can be done. I have worked very hard to come to this point and I know that if I slide back I will be better equipped to handle it this time. I finally dont wake up every morning and think when it going to happen. I actually sleep now. This site has helped me realize everything I was feeling was not deadly. There are alot of great people who responded when I thought the end was near....so thank you. I still come on here everyday to offer advice if I can. I dont know what the future holds, but I know I can handle it. Thank you to everyone who helped me. I am eternally grateful.

Patty
07-10-08, 23:03
Hi gtrgrl3369,:)

I am so pleased to hear of your success - Well Done!! :yesyes: :yesyes:

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

monika
08-10-08, 00:53
Good job :) this is so inspiring to know that everyone can be healed.

:)

Anna C
08-10-08, 18:29
Hi,

Well done! Its lovely to hear that you are feeling so much better now. What a lovely success story, you should be really proud of yourself!:yesyes:

Take care Anna xx :hugs:

Southern_Belle
09-10-08, 15:48
Hi,

It is wonderful to hear that you are doing so well and know that you can fight the fear. What a wonderful feeling! You are now on the other side of anxiety and can now share your insight, well done.

Take care,

Laura

keepemlaughing
09-10-08, 17:05
Good post! Congrats to you. Your message was positive and well received.
Sheryl