PDA

View Full Version : I Give Up!!!!

kazzie
07-10-08, 18:57
Hi Guys:D

I just need a quiet rant:wacko:

Sooooo dreading work tomm I woke up this morning in a stew, news came on the radio and bang I started flapping:lac:

Went out and bought the daily paper that sounds like a looking glass(dont want to put the name) and there it was all over the front page:weep:

We have struggled to keep the events of tomm away from the public then this!!!!!

I went down to the beach and had such a major PA I was shaking:weep:

I know wonder if Im cut out for the job, have I really recovered, and feel like throwing the towel in:wacko:

Would this be enough to upset most people or am I stupid?????:shrug:

Sorry if this sounds a bit cryptic but I dont want to say too much else it will go on google:whistles:

Please those of you who know what Im on about advice, tips, hugs just anything to get me thru tomm:weep:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

ElizabethJane
07-10-08, 19:02
Not sure whether you are involved in the banking crisis my husband is? Whatever crisis you are facing whether it is one you have no or complete control over you have my complete support.

bottleblond
07-10-08, 19:03
Kazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sweetheart of course you are cut out for the job, it's because you are so kind and caring that it effects you this way. You are the kind of person that is needed in this job, also remember you are pretty new to this and it may not effect you quite as bad a few months down the line. Give it time mate and i'm sure your anx will settle.

p.s God i wish i new what ye was going on about, bloody nose of mine! :doh:

Hang in there mate
Loads of love and hugs
Lisa
xxx :bighug1:

titchjd
07-10-08, 19:05
Hiya Hun sorry u are feling this way ....Im not sure what your crisis is but what ever it is NMp are here 2 help you through .

You are not stupid at all whatever it is that is bothering you hun is real and would probably the way many would react xx

Good luck 2 morrow xxx

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxx

vti2007
07-10-08, 19:14
Hi Kazzie,

You obviously don't want details on here but was the headline something to do with Birthday's. If it was then my heart goes out to you. To have to deal with any part of that situation must be so hard.

If I am on the wrong track then sorry

Good luck tommorow and here is a :hugs:

kazzie
07-10-08, 19:22
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Tomm I have to deal with a funeral(work in an undertakers)

Guy hung himself after he killed his kids

Ummmmm

Kaz x x x:hugs:

titchjd
07-10-08, 19:26
Awwww hun ......sorry 2 hear that ..It must be very hard for you ..will be thinking of u 2moz and Im here if u need anything xxx

Big Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

bottleblond
07-10-08, 19:35
Kazzie

You can do it me darlin! will be thinking of you.

xxxxxxxxxxx

kazzie
07-10-08, 20:04
Thanks Guys:hugs:

Still feel awful but tomm will soon be over:weep:

Just lots of good vibes needed about 1pm:yesyes:

Dunno what Id do without NMP

ladybird64
07-10-08, 20:11
Hey missus :)

Who wouldn't feel anxious in your situation? It's a normal reaction to unpleasant circumstances but I know you're made of tough stuff and you'll do a professional job.
Difficult times here on the homefront but come 1pm tomorrow I will be sending positive vibes in your direction..I know you can do it.

:hugs:

kazzie
07-10-08, 20:41
Thanks All:hugs:

:hugs: Ladybird

Yes it was front page news and to do with birthdays

Trouble is if I mention specifics it will end up on google and Im a professional so cant voice my opinion in public :wacko:

Be glad when tomm is over and thanks for all the support:hugs:

titchjd
07-10-08, 21:33
Hun u dont have 2 give specifics .....we are here 2 help you with or without them .....i think I know what u are talkin about so i will def be giving you very very good Vibes 2 moz and i know its hard but as you are so professional i know you will get through it but if you need 2 let off steam later just message me or any1 else on NMP hun xxxxxxxxx

Will send u a big hug at 1 2moz sweetie xxxx

titchjd xxxxxxxxxxx

kazzie
07-10-08, 22:40
Thanks Titch:hugs:

And all:hugs:

Trouble is if you put key words on here the post ends up on google:shrug:

Not being secretive but I know most of you know who Im on about

Oh well chat tomm and thanks for all the messages:hugs:

yorkylover
07-10-08, 23:00
Kazz:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

funky chick
07-10-08, 23:29
Kazzie sending you positive vibes for tomo you will do fine hun and are absolutely perfect for the job, kind and caring nature like you have. am thinking of you sending you love and hugs you can do it Kazzie proud of you love Gail xxxxxxx :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

pooh
07-10-08, 23:46
Hi Kazzie

its a difficult set of circumstances for anyone to experience not more so you because of your experiences with anxiety. You can and will do this because there will always be bits that make us feel uncomfortable. Just remember all thouse techniques for coping that allowed you to get strong and go get the job in the first place.
Try also to remember that there is a real and tangible end to all of this. I almost envy you that because i dont really have that option in my job. I just gotta work with the people and whatever history they bring.

You will be fine i can feel it in my bones (lol)

Pooh xxx

orangeblossom
08-10-08, 00:37
Oh my goodness... what an awful thing to happen. I am sure that anyone in your situation would have the same, if not a worse, reaction to what you have to do.

You will be just fine and remember you can only do your best even in the worst situation.

Sometimes things happen over which we have no control whatsoever and we have to accept that we have no control over them, but we can only do the best we can.

titchjd
08-10-08, 15:06
Hiya Hun ..
Hope 2 day was ok for you was thinking about you xxxxxxx

Big hugs
Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

kazzie
08-10-08, 19:26
Thank You all soooo much:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well the vibes worked as always:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

It all went well, lots of press etc there but no real aggro which we were expecting but it all passed peacefully

Just thought it was all so sad

Just hope now the children are at peace, and he gets whatever him upstairs has planned for him:shrug:

Im just soooo relieved its all over

Thank you all once again for all the support:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

marie1974
08-10-08, 19:38
awww kaz, sorry i only just picked up this thread, how very sad and stressful for u, im glad it all went ok though and u r ok. hugs xxxx

kazzie
08-10-08, 20:04
Thanks Donna:hugs:

Piglet
08-10-08, 20:42
:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

kazzie
08-10-08, 20:48
Thanks Piglet:hugs:

Hows Tricks mate???

honeybee3939
08-10-08, 20:52
Glad to hear today is over for you Kazz:hugs: Must have been so stressfull for you. :hugs: I think you did marvelous coping with it all i certainly couldnt have. Well done mate.:flowers:

Andrea
xxxx

kazzie
08-10-08, 22:46
Was a pig of a day:wacko:

Still front page news:mad:

Thanks for all the support .........off to bed now, never know what tomm will bring at the fun factory:doh: