PDA

View Full Version : just cant cope

berkshiregirl
07-10-08, 19:15
i just cant take anymore, i am so exhuausted with fighting my ha everyday, i have no confidence in myself anymore.
today has tipped me right over the edge i feel so lonely my anxiety is trying to take a strong hold of me again and i am so scared.
i feel so angry and wound up today feel irritable like everything is an effort and soooooooo tired and un motivated

sorry to rant on you guys seem the onlt people i can talk too

RosieXXX
07-10-08, 19:35
Hello Berkshiregirl,

Sorry you are feeling so low today. I know it can really get you down - I am not having a very good day today either. I do find it helps though knowing there are others here who understand and can identify with my problem, makes me feel a little less alone.

I hope you will be feeling a little better soon.:hugs:

berkshiregirl
07-10-08, 19:38
thankyou rosie for your reply am sorry to hear you are having a bad day to is so hard when you just feel like you cant reach out to anyone xx

RosieXXX
07-10-08, 19:45
It is hard - especially if you feel there isn't anyone who really understands. I think this site is really helpful to a lot of people. I wish there had been something like this for me years ago when i was really struggling. You can pm anytime - if i can help i will try.

monika
08-10-08, 00:50
I know exactly how you feel. I was battling my stress so hard last night along with depersonalzation feelings that i finally just crashed and burned in bed and slept 10 hours straight.
Then this morning on the bus I was just so tired and fed up with this i really felt I couldn't cope and started crying and just felt so crappy and really wanted to die. i was so mad at my anxiety and so exhausted over it.
But then as the day progressed I kept reverting my thoughts every time they went to the anxiety and weird feelings and didn't focus on it like i usually do. It was hard and my dad wasn't too bad. I got home and opened one of my books (Extraordinary Healing by Art Brownsteing just in case you interested, its wonderful ;), my mum gave it to me today and its alrready helped so much) and immediatly realized that sitting around and just being depressed over this wasn't gonna help. So here I am now, acknowlodging the anxiety and letting it pass. No matter how bad it gets you can still fight it and live through it! I started the day being depressed, crying and believing i was just gonna have a mental breakdown. But here I am now, peaceful and believing I can get better :)

-Monika
xoxoxoxo! feel better.

berkshiregirl
08-10-08, 07:55
I am right there with you Berkshire. I made a lot of progress over 2 years with my panic. Even had it well under control through a variety of therapeutic approaches. Part of what makes me panic is my health. I had a couple if medical issues that were misdiagnosed and mismedicated and I had pretty severe reactions. I came down with pneumonia this week and have been suffering miserably. I started on an antibiotic that after three days wasn't making me feel any better. 2 days and 2 ER visits later I received an IV antibiotic that made me really sick. Long story short, I'm laying in bed right now with a filled prescription for the antibiotic and an inhaler and I am absolutely terrified to take it because of the reaction last night. I know this is totally irrational and the medication should help me but I have lost all faith in my medical community and their ability to take care of me and give me the right thing. I have no trust left and as a result I am feeling totally helpless and hopeless. I have not seen this level of panic in a long time and I no longer know how to cope with it anymore. Thanks for listening. And no, I probably won't take the antibiotic. I'm sorry for all of us going through this.

am sorry to hear you are having a bad time is horrible when you feel this way i really hope you start to feel better soon, we cant let it beat us xx

berkshiregirl
08-10-08, 07:56
I know exactly how you feel. I was battling my stress so hard last night along with depersonalzation feelings that i finally just crashed and burned in bed and slept 10 hours straight.
Then this morning on the bus I was just so tired and fed up with this i really felt I couldn't cope and started crying and just felt so crappy and really wanted to die. i was so mad at my anxiety and so exhausted over it.
But then as the day progressed I kept reverting my thoughts every time they went to the anxiety and weird feelings and didn't focus on it like i usually do. It was hard and my dad wasn't too bad. I got home and opened one of my books (Extraordinary Healing by Art Brownsteing just in case you interested, its wonderful ;), my mum gave it to me today and its alrready helped so much) and immediatly realized that sitting around and just being depressed over this wasn't gonna help. So here I am now, acknowlodging the anxiety and letting it pass. No matter how bad it gets you can still fight it and live through it! I started the day being depressed, crying and believing i was just gonna have a mental breakdown. But here I am now, peaceful and believing I can get better :)

-Monika
xoxoxoxo! feel better.

hi monika
i am much better today i was having a real bad day yesterday and thankyou all so much for caring we can all get through together xx