PDA

View Full Version : Would love pen pals

DebraC
08-10-08, 07:57
I,m a 41 year old married mother of teens and have suffered anxiety for years, since my early teens. I have OCD and I,m also a recovering alcoholic. My life has been determined by anti depressants, tranquilisers and sleeping pills and then drink. I am now sober and not on any medication and living one day at a time. I,ve always felt that a problem shared is a problem halved and would love to make new friends to talk about my problems with and to listen to others and hopefully offer some support to others through sharing our experiences.
:yesyes:
Debs

Andyroo
09-10-08, 09:38
hello!

im 23 married man with a 2 year old boy! :) i suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. im liveing in Australia at the moment but from the usa! id be happy to be your pen pale:shades: Andy_roo5000@hotmail.com thats my e-mail and msn if you would like to Add me. :)

ash1807
13-11-08, 17:03
Hi Debra,

i have just joined this forum. Like you I am a recovering alchoholic and been through a spate of anti-depressants over a number of years...on and off

One of the toughest battles I have had over the years is aloneness. Just cannot talk to 'normal' people about how I am feeling.

My email is ashgajjar@hotmail.co.uk

ash