PDA

View Full Version : funny feelings in chest

amandaj
08-10-08, 08:38
all night again ive had like pressure feelings in my chest , it feels like its only one side my heart side, i cant really describe it other than the pressure feeling please tell me other people get this aswell as im scared right now as ive still got it ,i am obsessed with my heart as some of you know, but now it feels worse than usual and why only the one side please share if you experience this ,:weep:

amanda

pinkpiglet
08-10-08, 09:37
Yeah i often get this and I'v decided that it is indigestion. I'v had it for years on and off so I doubt that it is anything serious. I usually get it on my left side but sometimes it is more central. You really must try not to let yourself worry about this been your heart as I very much doubt that it is.

worryguy9
08-10-08, 13:09
Hey, I recognise what your talking about. I have been having mild chest pains for the past couple of weeks on my left side too that just feel like pressure, towards the bottom of my rib cage.

I read it's simply another symptom of anxiety because your muscles tense up. I have been going for jogs recently which do wonders in relieving it and really make me believe it is just the anxiety playing up again. Just a suggestion but im sure it will go in time :)

Andyroo
08-10-08, 13:15
Anxiety.

i had that for ages.. it was so annoying .. it bother me even when i tried to sleep!! if i slept on my tummy it didnt bother me as much.. its Anxiety but if it still worries you .. go see you doctor so he can tell you its anxiety. (could also be acid reflex it can make your chest feel quite heavy):yesyes:

amandaj
08-10-08, 13:56
thank you for the replies ive still got it even now damn thing , dr isnt interested in anything i say anymore ,so ill guess ill have to hope it goes one day on its own anyway the joys of anxiety i guess just dont like the feeling of it being on the heart side thanks again

amanda