PDA

View Full Version : NEW DEVELOPMENT

linjane
31-05-05, 08:52
Morning Everyone,

Hope you've all had good bank hol weekend. I'm going back to work today:( shouldn't complain really, though, we've had a really nice weekend. Our little boy was four yesterday, he had his party on Saturday at the Wacky Warehouse, Sunday we all went shopping in town and yesterday was his birthday. Can't believe he's four already!!

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED????????My mother in law came over on Saturday (we had a few people round after the Wacky) we talked, and everything seems ok again!! She even came up and gave me a big hug and kiss when she went home. I have to say I'm glad. Even after all that has gone on, I don't hold grudges and I'd rather everyone be happy. Even for her, it is better. She even spent the day with us yesterday. Hopefully, now things will get back to normal. We used to get on years ago.

In general I've been ok. I have still had missed beats and am just waiting to see if the Chinese stuff will work. Apparently it takes a while to get in your system. I didn't have any acunpuncture at the weekend (didn't have time) but I might have it again this week. I feel quite calm and relaxed this morning and so far no missed beats!!

Anyway, better get ready for work. Sorry I haven't posted for the last few days and if I've missed anyones problems that I should have replied to please PM me.

Take care, speak to you all soon,
Love Linda.xxx

florence
31-05-05, 10:08
Hi Linda

Glad to hear that things are going in your favour lately, it's nice to see you happy again. I hope these things will last for you.
Have a good day at work, I am working today too since 9 am this morning, just escaped for 10 minutes to post, lol. Excuses!! [:o)]

Enjoy the acupuncture.
Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

alexis
31-05-05, 10:10
Hi Linda, glad you are doing ok, good news about mother in law, well done.
Florence, glad to see you are working hard, lol.
Take care both of you, Alexis.xx

Meg
31-05-05, 11:37
Linda,

What great news about the family feud being over..

That in itself will have relieved you of a lot of pressure.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
31-05-05, 12:09
Glad you are feeling better and that things are ok with your mother-in-law.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
31-05-05, 14:08
Hi Linda

That is great news to hear you are doing really well. Pleased your mother in law was fine with you, life is so much easier when everyone gets on.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

kairen
31-05-05, 14:43
good to hear things are better with the mother in law,

and your feeling a bit better,

take care x

kairen x

seh1980
31-05-05, 15:27
hi Linda,

So glad to hear that things are working out :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

florence
31-05-05, 17:28
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Florence, glad to see you are working hard, lol.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I am !! LOL :D

Flo.x

**Don't believe everything you think .**

pips
31-05-05, 17:50
Hi,

So glad things are better for you now hun.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

sal
31-05-05, 22:13
Hi Linda

Well proud of you for coping so well. Might even spend 10 pence on a text to tell you!!

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

linjane
02-06-05, 07:50
Thanks for all the replies, I get more when I haven't got a problem LOL!!!! than when I have!!!

SAL - still waiting for that text LOL!!!!

I couldn't access website yesterday, so sorry for not replying sooner, and also since hubby changed jobs (he's back at work now, but doing the markets, much better) I don't get as much time to be on here as I used to.

I have been really tired this week??? Still getting a few missing beats but I think they may have calmed down a bit. It would be so nice if alternative medicine works but not sure if they will disappear totally. I haven't taken any of my propranalols and hopefully will manage without them. I'm a bit worried about the loraempam before the flight as well, but it might be better than be terrified. I am starting to worry about that now, but really want the holiday.

Also, I haven't found anyone to cover the shop for the whole two weeks yet!!!!

Anyway, better get on. Take care all of you.
Love,Linda.xxx

Meg
02-06-05, 14:25
Glad you're doing ok

Have a great holiday

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
02-06-05, 19:09
Linda

Glad things are sorted with the mother-in-law. I bet that is a load of your mind.

Good luck for the holiday!!! We will be thinking of you.
xx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

sal
02-06-05, 23:51
Linda

Sorry about the missing text, but i will text you tomorrow, i promise. Was at work yesterday and cant take mobiles in and today have being car booting!!!!

Didnt make much but enough for a few bottles of red in spain next week.

I will text you dont worry, you cant get rid of me that easily LOL

Take care and speak soon.

Love Sal xx