PDA

View Full Version : Has manmoor left nmp?

Granny Primark
08-10-08, 11:31
I havent seen mandy on nmp for ages.
Does anyone know whats happened to our dear sweet irish mate?
If anyones in contact with her please give her my love and good wishes.
She was one of the sweetest, most caring and funny members of nmp ive ever known.:D
And I dont know about anyone else but I miss her dearly.:hugs:

honeybee3939
08-10-08, 11:36
HI Lynn

I often think about her too, hope she is doing well:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

bottleblond
08-10-08, 12:02
I saw the blarney kissing mad irish wumin in here yesterday!! :winks: And spoke to her not too long ago! Think she is busy with work ect but she is still dopey with the voice of a fog horn!! :yahoo:

Bet she gonna woop my butt now lmao!!
Bring it on moowoooot!!
Luv ya
Lisa
xxxx

kazzie
08-10-08, 19:29
Not seen Moos for ages Lynn:hugs:

Just assumed she was lost in a vodka puddle somewhere:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

pooh
08-10-08, 23:10
LOL Kazzie

mandy get yer dilligaff back here LOL

Pooh x

manmoor
09-10-08, 09:22
Granny Primark :hugs: Sure aint ye made me wee eyes weep wummin ffs :flowers: I'm still about hun but not as much as I used to be cos of work and tbh I'm loving every bloody minute of it cos it keeps me mind off health anxiety as I aint got the time to turn headaches into brain tumours anymore lol. God Granny remember the night we went into that chatroom and went crazy and poor Southern Belle didnt know it was us :roflmao: everytime I think of that I wet mesen :yesyes: big hugs Granny yer a good un hun :hugs: Thanks everyone for thinking about me I often think about ye all too and tbh if Lisa hadnt mentioned this thread to me I honestly wouldnt have seen it so thanks Lisa and a poke in the eye doll for saying meposh voice is like a foghorn lol. Oh and Pooh Dilligaf has only one F in it aint one F word enough at the end of it :roflmao: xxxxx

Piglet
09-10-08, 10:19
Also want to say helloooooooo too Mand :hugs: .

Love Piglet :flowers:

bottleblond
09-10-08, 11:36
PMFSL....That a gal Mandy :roflmao:

Dopey git ye are! :sofa:

Still love ye though
xxxx

eeyorelover
09-10-08, 17:34
Well glad to see your still around and peeking in from time to time Miss Mandymoomoo!!!
I've missed ya you crazy gal!!
Glad to hear about the job!
Sounds like your doing well and that is always wonderful to hear!!!
Luv to ya
xxx
Sandy

Granny Primark
09-10-08, 21:27
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
OMG mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was so funny when we went in that chatroom. Even shay came.
What a brill laugh it was!
I had to sit on a bath towel I was laughing that much :D
I just cant think of the name you called yourself. But I do remember it was hilarious.
You funny?!?!?:lac:
Your the funniest person ive ever known in my life.:yesyes:
(other than me lol)
Its through you I change my name on here from loopylynn to grannyprimark.
You were forever calling me granny p cus there was a primark opened in stoke on trent and I couldnt keep out of it.
Its gone rubbish now and I only buy me granny knickers from there.:wacko:
Now the new members on nmp think I am old and wrinkly and 83 when really im 23 got size 36ff boobs a natural blonde and legs upto me armpits!:roflmao:

Mandy im really pleased your doing so well loads of good wishes and :hugs: for you mate.
Just dont work too hard and come and chill in the chatroom with us now and again cus I loves ya to bits mate.