PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!

Miss_L
08-10-08, 16:08
Hello,

I'm new! I am a 25 (26 in a few weeks!) year old female, live in London - been suffering with anxiety (mainly health anxiety but also GAD) since my mid-teens. Currently having problems with my palpitations/ectopic beats and reading people having similar experiences on here has been invaluable - I am so glad I found you guys! Sometimes I feel so alone with my anxiety and the symptoms that come with it and I really needed someone to talk to.

Nice to meet you all!

Miss L

yorkylover
08-10-08, 16:34
Hi and :welcome: you will get lots of support here and you will never feel alone as we all fully understand how you are feeling.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

pooh
08-10-08, 17:06
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

bottleblond
08-10-08, 17:25
Hi Miss L

Welcome to NMP

It's a fantastic site and a great support network.

Lisa
xx :flowers:

titchjd
08-10-08, 17:46
Hiya and a big:welcome: to NMP ....we are a gud bunch here and you will get lots of help advice and support I know I certainly have xxxxx

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxx:yesyes:

Miss_L
08-10-08, 17:49
Aww thanks guys - I feel very welcome already :)

Garry
08-10-08, 19:52
Hey guys, Garry from Glasgow here - it is great to know your all out there- I've been on 300 mgs (trazadone) for nearly a year. My doc & me have recently been thinking about reducing this... anyway just thought I'd say hello...so hello x

curly63uk
08-10-08, 20:24
hi there
those palpatations are really scary i know..but as you must of read on here they are quite common so never feel alone as we are all suffering in our own ways ,it is good to read about other people with the same thing dont you agree..you feel like your not the only one and your not going mad..best of luck and stay calm ....jilly x x

kellie
08-10-08, 21:31
hiya, welcome to NMP
you will get great support here and make some great friends along the way.
You are no longer alone with your anx/problems

Southern_Belle
09-10-08, 15:18
Miss L,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

milly jones
10-10-08, 20:26
a really warm welcome to no more panic

love from milly xxxx