PDA

View Full Version : feel so tired and weak

berkshiregirl
08-10-08, 17:10
could some one please tell me why when you feel so tired your anxiety just takes over i was real good this morning now i am drained and weak and tense oh i wish this would leave me alone

RosieXXX
08-10-08, 17:40
Hi Berkshiregirl,

When we are tired it is difficult to cope with most things let alone anxiety. My anxiety is always in the background and it does take some effort to keep it there at times, so when I am tired it is likely to take over. Try to find something to do which will help you to relax - perhaps a good soak in the bath - just something which will help recharge your batteries.

MyNameIsntRich
08-10-08, 18:07
Thats a good question. I have brought it up before too. When tired oh my can anxiety ever just rear its ugly head... Sucks being so tired just wanting to relax and anxiety just wont give ya a break.

berkshiregirl
08-10-08, 18:22
that is exactally how it feels, i am keeping myself busy i have 2 children and my 7 month old wont stop crying and is making me more anxious and draining more life out of me, is so frustrating why cant i cope with everyday things like i used too

chocoholic
08-10-08, 22:20
i find that i wake in the morning feeling exhausted. it has been suggested that getting up as soon as you wake is better for you and also going for a walk first thing helps too.
evenings wise i find having a bath relaxing but i like to read a light hearted mag or puzzle book.
hope this helps:yesyes:

Captain America
08-10-08, 22:42
well i can only reply with my my therapist hit me with...'of course you CAN deal with it. i mean, if someone were to say, i'll give you a million dollars to bathe the kids right now, i'm pretty sure you could do it'.

funnily enough it helped me when the kids were noisy and when it seemed like i couldn't cope. reminded me that it's all about mindset. it's quirky but helped me.

berkshiregirl
09-10-08, 14:28
very true in deed i do deal with things everyday i always do what i have to do but sometimes is just tough i guess i should take each day and what ever comes with it i am sure i wont give up but just guess i should except a bad day is just a bad day we all have them

trish1955
09-10-08, 15:20
just reading the post and aye wat do u no i am feeling just like evry one else i think or is it somthing else at this min i am all on trying to type i am that wore out but sat here thinking some times when i ave had a bad time with anxiety and fighting with myself evry now an then i end up feeling like this i keep saying i ave only just got energy to carry on breathing thats how tired i feel dragged myself through the house work though my legs ache my shoulders my arms even my eyes and as i am 53 maybe i should not be as fast as use to be i dont no about any of the others but i also find when i am mentaly strees with bills shoppin money ect i feel even worse
god i sound like i need rebuilding lol bye for now trish
ps please tell me this is normal

berkshiregirl
09-10-08, 15:40
oh trish you poor thing is awful when you feel like this we all have so much added presure on us for everyday things is hard to cope sometimes, but we need to remember we are still here and try and take each day as it comes,
my sister said something to me this morning that i should try and chill out qa little and try and relax, if washing needs doing why do i have to do it now it can wait til tomorow if housework needs to be done why do i need to do it all at once, we have to try and stop beating ourselves up.

i hope your day gets a little better i really do xx

agent orange
09-10-08, 17:38
I suffer from anxiety and long term. I am always tired, is it normal to feel tired when you wake till you go to bed? Is it normal to have anxiety running in the background even when you are not thinking anxiety? I rarely suffer from Panic attacks, just anxiety and those nasty symptoms.
Sorry to waffle on.

RosieXXX
09-10-08, 17:50
Anxiety in itself makes me feel tired, because of the constant worry. It isn't normal to have the levels of anxiety we suffer, but normal for it to make us tired. I think it becomes so much a part of us, and it is hard not to have the anxiety, even if it is in the background.

meemo
10-10-08, 09:38
Hi Berkshiregirl (sorry spelt it wrong i am sure!?)
I know exactly where you are coming from, some days it is a struggle (in fact most days) and you find yourself just waiting for the evening when you can just lay and do nothing . I too have children , my youngest is 6 months and my other is nearly 3. It is hard enough dealing with young children anyway with the lack of sleep, constant demands etc etc but top this with an anxiety disorder it is a battle. I sometimes think that i am missing out on things as i am always in my own little bubble of anxiety. And this constant conversation in my head about my various symptoms - is it anxiety/is it something terrible just does my head in. I am going to start a meditation course soon so am hoping that this might help save me from this terrible HA disease.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today??

berkshiregirl
10-10-08, 21:21
hiya meemo
i am a little better today i too have a 7 month onld and a 5 year old it all strated after havinh my daughter who is 7 months old 4 weeks after she was born i have had ha for bout 12 years and i hit me really hard this time, and like you say in a bubble that this how i feel everyday, like today i feel like something is going to happen to me, is weird like i am going to drop dead is a horrible thought but i just feel like i am a ticking time bomb, it really scares me.
i just want to feel normal why do these thoughts have to take over my mind, i keep myself busy all day everyday and i do have good times in the day just seems like it is always there at the back of my mind.
i am always asking myself am i feeling ok do i feel ill or is this just normal is so confusing

thankyou for your reply i too hope you start to feel better soon xx