PDA

View Full Version : My update with throat probs

cthechick84
08-10-08, 21:53
Hi Guys remember me with my throat troubles over last 6 weeks...
well 6 weeks ago i couldnt swallow foods and i felt like i had somthink caught in my mouth. well i went to see ENT today and he put camera up my nose and down back of my throat...omg i paniced but it didnt hurt i just felt it go up my nose and dwn back of my throat jus a lil creepy, and now i ave a sore throat but its all kool because im ok .... the specailsit put it down to my esophegus being inflammed and said its from acid reflux!!!No tumour like i thought. so seems like that anxiety has helped make this problem worse.so its all clear tgought id let u all now because alot of you guys ave been very supportive to me over the last 6weeks and ever since iv been on here. and im very grateful id never of gotten thoough it without you lot thanks ever sooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Andyroo
09-10-08, 09:23
i knew it was acid reflux!:whistles:

LeeBee
09-10-08, 09:40
That's great news, ct, I'm really pleased for you. You must be so relieved.

Vinny
09-10-08, 10:44
I had that too, was convinced I had throat cancer cos there was pink in my saliva. Consultant said the little bit of blood was due to acid reflux making my asophegus inflammed and sore. Such a relief to be given the all clear.
Glad your's is ok too.

Take Care x

nickieb
09-10-08, 12:33
Yay

I told you hun i am so glad you are now able to relax about your throat issue. I cant imagine the relief you must feel.

Nic x