PDA

View Full Version : Hello peoples :)

Moob
09-10-08, 10:56
Hellooo!

I found this site while googling the medication i have been put on...thought it looked fab so thought id join your little online community :)

I have suffered from panic attacks, anxiety, depression and agrophobia for the past 16 years.
Have recently been going through a bad patch and have started a course of CBT and medication.

Look forward to getting to know you all :yesyes:

xxxx

titch
09-10-08, 11:01
HI MOOB!! :welcome: to nmp...this site has helped me alot and im sure it will do the same for you..everyone is really nice and understanding..feel free to pm me if you need a chat..good luck on your road to recovery...xxx:bighug1:

jodie
09-10-08, 11:06
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

Moob
09-10-08, 11:07
HI MOOB!! :welcome: to
nmp...this site has helped me
alot and
im sure it will do the same for you..everyone is really nice and understanding..feel free to pm me if you need a chat..good luck on your road to recovery...xxx:bighug1:

aww thanks titch :D
Its always nice to connect with folk that understand...and its reassuring to know that im not a fruit loop :roflmao:
xxx

Southern_Belle
09-10-08, 15:21
Hi Moob,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

pooh
09-10-08, 17:12
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Moob
10-10-08, 10:22
Thanks for all your nice welcomes :) xx

lorac
10-10-08, 10:40
Hi Moob

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find many on here who will understand what you are feeling and offer good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

milly jones
10-10-08, 20:19
a really warm welcome to no more panic

love from milly xxxx