PDA

View Full Version : Eyes

mlondon
09-10-08, 11:38
Does anyone have anxiety over their eye sight. I have read that sight can go a bit funny when you are anxious anyway and I think my anxiety is to do with the symptom of feeling unreal. Sometimes I feel I am need to open my eyes really wide and things still don't seem real. Does anyone else get this?

bottleblond
09-10-08, 11:42
Hell hun, i get it all the time with my anxiety! Sometimes i can see perfectly but when my anxiety is playng up, i find it difficult to focus, my vision can be hazy, i find myself staring alot without blinking.

I think this is pretty comon m'dear

Love Lisa
xxx

titch
09-10-08, 11:56
yes hun i get visual disturbances all the time and the feeling of being unreal its all just anxiety unortunatly...take care..xx:hugs:

mlondon
09-10-08, 12:46
Thanks guys, thats helps. The staring without blinking is definately what I do. Then my mind starts to race with 'am I seeing properly', 'am I going to go blind' etc. It is pretty scary.

chocoholic
09-10-08, 22:05
i get this too and it really sends me into a panic. my fear is being dizzy and passing out (amongst other things!) but this is the one sympton which i have most of the time and stops me doing stuff. so when my eyes get blurry or feel odd i panic and make it worse.:blush:

HeatherMc
09-10-08, 22:11
hi

I get weird not quite double vision but definitely not properly focused on things or people this is scaring me silly at the moment as it was not being able to see for a while last year (believe it was some sort of migraine as vision returned) that set off the whole panic thing with me I am still convinced it was some sort of stroke or something which worries me as I feel I will have another turn like this and it will finish me off.
what am I like
just letting you know you are not on your own mate

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::u nsure: