PDA

View Full Version : live or die

south
31-05-05, 19:42
Hi
Im so down at the mo but i guess alot of people hit this stage what is their to live for but if i die what a waste and id never no.
Im scared of death other wise id have no fear to end my pain.
Day in day out my lifes the same. Do i wanna live? sometimes yes sometimes no.
I just seem to go around in circles i cut to release the pain sometimes i just wanna go futher but i dont.
I dont take medication because i dont want that in my body. I dont get help cos im scared to get better and dont like talking to doctors so i suppose i havent got much of an option really. i just dont know!
south

kairen
31-05-05, 20:27
south i know we have talked a lot the last few days, but honestly hun going on medication is not a bad thing its not a sign of failure, you just really need a little bit of help right now,

you know i go away in the morning and id like to think when i got back that there is a post from you saying you have been to the docs and had a good honest chat with him, tell him exactly how you feel leave nothing out and take his advice

You can get through this with the right help but you have to let them help you

take care pet,

wish i could help u more

kairen x

tracyp584
31-05-05, 20:36
South,

I am sorry you are feeling so low at the moment, I totally agree with Kairen, that taking medication is not a sign of failure. It took me weeks to pluck up the courage and speak to my doctor, but it really helped me.

I know what you mean when you say day in day out is the same, but that will only be until you can see the doctor and break the circle. I really think you should consider telephoning your gp.

Are you close to any of your family? Perhaps you could chat with them, and then realise you are not alone. You have lots of friends here, and you know you can PM me anytime you wanna chat.

I'll try and catch you in the chatroom tonight,

Take care South,

tracy x x

clickaway
31-05-05, 20:40
Hi South,

I feel that your current life is quite similar to many of us here. Another crap day. Another one to get through. When will this suffering end?

Yeap, I can relate to that too, but I can tell you that you will have something to live for. That may take time, but it will be worth it and by coming on here and going in the chat room, it will help you a great deal if I'm anything to go by.

I can perhaps understand why you don't want meds but what's this about 'scared to get better'?

Sure, its a slow process, but one that will change your life for the better. Bit by bit, it will become more bearable, believe me.

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

carlin
31-05-05, 21:49
Hi South,
So sorry you are feeling so awful right now, as you said a lot of us have hit the all time low here, so we really do know how you are feeling, i can't personally offer any sound advice, but i would consider taking meds. the doctors seem to know what they are doing these days, and it is definately not a sign of being a failure. i'm sorry to have go on, but we do all care here, so keep in touch and let us know how things are.please don't be afraid of getting better xxxxxx

sal
31-05-05, 22:28
Hi South

So sorry to read how bad you feel at the moment, but if you dig deep and want to get better you will. It is hard and maybe you dont want to be the person you were before this, but you wont be, you will be alot stronger and a lot wiser and that will help you trust me.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.