PDA

View Full Version : {{the Dentist}}

Andyroo
09-10-08, 14:00
the dentist seemed more interested in my teeth then my gums or the thing on my cheek! i told him about the thing on my cheek he looked at it and he didnt say much at all..i got him to have a closer look at my gums as well.. and i asked him.. i donthave mouth cancer do i? he said heh.. No.. you dont have any of the symthoms of mouth cancer you just have sick Gums:yesyes: ... i still think it was weird that he didnt even pay to much attention to my cheek and gums.. :scared15: he was more worried about me having cavities! he did give me a tooth paste and he cleaned my gums and teeth. im curious how he could look past the things i thought was the biggest problem :scared15:

angie3077
09-10-08, 14:15
Hi,

Thats just the reason he looked past your cheek ....cause obviously your teeth and gums ARE the bigger problem. He is the proffessional and I am sure he would have been very certain that there was no need to worry about oral cancer so that should mean you now have had a huge weight lifted from your shoulders! Use the toothpaste that he gave you and I don't know if you read my other reply on your previous post but I recommended Corsodyl mouthwash, its fantastic for gum problems!
Anyway really good news for you I think...your gums wil be as good as new in no time!:D
Angie xx

titch
09-10-08, 15:11
he obviously didnt seem to think there was a problem...told you it would be ok and it wouldnt be cancer..:yesyes: ..your just thiking about what the dentist said an did now because you have nohing else to worry about!!:) xxx

RosieXXX
09-10-08, 16:39
Good to hear nothing seriously wrong - you must feel so much better now. :)

Andyroo
10-10-08, 02:10
Special thanks

to leebee, Rosie and titch:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
and everyone else who gave me suport threw this! it was hard on me and maybe i acted abit silly.. but thank you so much for your support i will never forget it! and if you ever need anyone to talk to im here :flowers: thank you guys so :bighug1:

LeeBee
10-10-08, 03:34
Hey Malv, yippeeeee :) :) so pleased for you honey. Now your mouth is getting sorted you can concentrate on getting yourself settled in Oz. Good luck and keep us posted :hugs:

Ozpanic
10-10-08, 06:46
the dentist seemed more interested in my teeth then my gums or the thing on my cheek! i told him about the thing on my cheek he looked at it and he didnt say much at all..i got him to have a closer look at my gums as well.. and i asked him.. i donthave mouth cancer do i? he said heh.. No.. you dont have any of the symthoms of mouth cancer you just have sick Gums:yesyes: ... i still think it was weird that he didnt even pay to much attention to my cheek and gums.. :scared15: he was more worried about me having cavities! he did give me a tooth paste and he cleaned my gums and teeth. im curious how he could look past the things i thought was the biggest problem :scared15:

Hey Malv hate the dentist last time i went i ran out! bib and all took me 1/2hr to go back in i was white as a ghost :roflmao::roflmao:

Andyroo
10-10-08, 07:11
Hey Malv hate the dentist last time i went i ran out! bib and all took me 1/2hr to go back in i was white as a ghost :roflmao::roflmao:

yeah trust me i entered the Dr's office looking like this :scared15:

Andyswife
10-10-08, 09:15
What about me???!! Gosh.. I told you so :roflmao:

Andyroo
10-10-08, 10:10
Thank you as well bravekelly!! :roflmao: