PDA

View Full Version : Back To Work ....

sal
31-05-05, 22:46
Wad due back last Friday but as went to the doctors 5 days after my sick note ran out he didnt back date it but put a comment on to cover those days and did it from 2 weeks ago so i am due back tomorrow.

I am prisoner free for 4 weeks but normal hours and i am scared to say i dont even feel worried about it. I might be in the morning but all day i kept telling myself you are back at work tomorrow after 15 weeks off and i still wasnt upset by it.

Strange as i thought even though a lot better in myself i would be a little bit worried but i am not.

Will post you tomorrow to let you know how it goes. Rang my friend from work tonight, the one that i fell out with but have sorted it to tell her i have got engaged as didnt want her to hear it second hand. At end of day we have sorted it out and she is part of my life again, she was over the moon for me.

So see what tomorrow brings and will let you all know, but thanks for all the support you have given me and as you know it has being greatly appreciated.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

alexis
31-05-05, 23:46
Hi sal, yeah get to work gardening all day, getting engaged etc,
seriously though Sal, I hope all goes well for you, I bet you post tomorrow night and say it has flown and you feel as if youve never been away, I hope you are OK sal and I will be looking for your post tomorrow, take care love Alexis, xxx

Karen
01-06-05, 01:37
Good luck for tomorrow Sal. I am sure you will be fine.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

josiepickle
01-06-05, 07:29
Hi Sal
Sending you best wishes and positive thoughts for a great day.
Hoping to read later that all was good for you.
Jo xx

kate
01-06-05, 08:20
Sal,

Hope everything goes well for you today, I'm sure it will!!

Love Kate x

florence
01-06-05, 10:01
Hi Sal

Hope everything goes well today. Let us know.

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

seh1980
01-06-05, 10:16
Good luck Sal!! Hope it all goes well :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

lainey
01-06-05, 10:25
Hi Sal

Hope work goes ok today.

Take care

Elaine x

lin
01-06-05, 11:51
Hi Sal

I hope you get on ok in work....good luck.

love linda xx

Meg
01-06-05, 13:36
Good luck today ..

sal
01-06-05, 20:55
Hi all

Getting up was the worst, never seen an early morning like that and having a child of some description to wake up, it was more like a bear in a fairly nasty rage!!!!

But we did it and got to work without any hassle. Felt like i had never being away. Went out for lunch with a couple of friends and all we did was laugh about the old times we have had there etc.

Then before i knew it it was time to come home, and i can swear i havent being of now for 14 weeks, i am sure it is only a week.

I am off tomorrow on leave but this was booked from ages ago as it is Sams half term, then instead of counting my mid week rest day as earlier in the week, they have given it to me on friday. The girl that has done it is the one that i am involved in that hassle with her reading my email and printing it out, so think she was trying to butter me up, not that that will work. I would have put my rest day down as mon or tues then got me to work, but got it now. Then next week i am off to spain and with another rest day after the holiday i am not due back in until 2 weeks today. EEEHHH she wont have it will she LOL

Hey had child minder sorted for Friday, i could go in and get hours for it, but hey its nearly the weekend and if she want to butter me up, let her go for it EVIL git that i am LOL

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

seh1980
01-06-05, 21:08
Glad that it wasn't too painful Sal

Have a great time in Spain if I don't speak to you before you go :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pips
01-06-05, 23:47
Hi Sal hun,

Congrats & Well done mate you did do so well. I am proud of your strength hun good on ya keep up the good work!

Have a wonderful fabulous holiday matey.

Take good care,

Love & Hugs,

PIP'S XX XX

Rennie1989
02-06-05, 00:19
Have a brilliant time in Spain, I can't stand the place now, lol.

Scooter Girl AKA Jade, Jade Loves Mike 4Eva x X x

sal
02-06-05, 00:49
Hi Sarah

Thanks and off course i will text you once i am there.

Love Sal xx

sal
02-06-05, 00:51
Thanks Pips

You have being great supporting me and i know we both have that strong PMT

Will text you and let you know how the hols are going but wont slava on that i am missing Simon AAHHH

But dont forget you have a long journey to do in 20 months, my wedding and i know with pmt we will both have a great day!!!

Love Sal xx

sal
02-06-05, 00:52
Thanks Jade

A break is a break to me regardless, time out and time to chill.

Love Sal xx

Rennie1989
02-06-05, 00:55
Don't forget suntan lotion ;)

sal
02-06-05, 01:04
I wont hun will be completely covered!!!

Did you see my post about getting engaged was going to text you and probably will tomorrow, i think i am as happy as you hun.

But dont we both deserve it??

YES is the answer.. LOL

Love Sal xx

Karen
02-06-05, 01:54
Hi Sal

Glad you had a good day back at work. Sounds like she is really trying to get into your good books with the rest day. You might as well go for it as it has been given to you.

Hope you have a really great holiday.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
02-06-05, 02:18
Thanks Karen

Oh yes trying to make up when it is toooooo late.

But a day off for me with Sam on half term is great.

Love Sal xx

Rennie1989
02-06-05, 09:48
Congradulations Sal, sorry I must of missed that, sorry hun.

I've got this girl at school who wants me and Mike to get engaged, that's defonatly going way TO far! Lol still a thought though.

lainey
02-06-05, 10:17
Hi Sal

Glad work went ok yesterday, have a lovely time in Spain.
Plenty of sun, sea and sangria!!!

Take care

Elaine x

pips
02-06-05, 11:44
Hi Sal,

Thanks for message hun yep i'll definately be at the wedding hun thanks for that you try stopping me ;). I'm so pleased for you. :D [8D] :D [8D]

Hope you have a lovely time in Spain let us know how its going you will have to doodle Simons name over & over on the way there look like a love sick teenager! LOL

I'll try & ring you before you go. If we don't manage to catch up have a fab time sweetie.

Take Care Hun,

Love Pip's X X X X [:X]

nomorepanic
02-06-05, 19:39
Sal

Sorry I didn't post my well wishes last night - I was ill with blooming acid indigestion!!

Anyway - glad it went well and good luck for next week - have a fab time mate

xxx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

sal
03-06-05, 00:08
Thanks for all your replies

Nic i always know you are thinking of us all and sorry you have had bad heartburn. Try heart burn tablets from Tesco, they are their own make and work a treat from me.

Will post when away as at same hotel as last year so they have internet access.

Love Sal xx

sal
15-06-05, 23:22
Fist day back after my holiday and had a cell fire, unfortunately although the staff tried to save him he died at hosptial. I know they are inmates to us but it is still hard and seeing staff suffer really does hurt.

Welcome back to reality i guess.

Love Sal xx

alexis
16-06-05, 01:01
Gosh Sal, what a bad first day, hope things get better, love Alexis,x

tattybear
16-06-05, 13:17
Hi Sal,

Sorry to hear about your first day back. This mustve been really hard to cope with, and as you say, yes they are inmates, but its only natural to be effected by it.

Thinking of you and hope your next day at work is better.

Tatty B xx

nomorepanic
16-06-05, 20:20
Sal

Sorry to hear this - it must be really hard to see these sorts of things all the time.

Hope you are ok huh?

xx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

BrandyK
16-06-05, 22:51
Hi Sal.

Hope you have better days to come!!!

and I am sure you will!

Brandy

sal
16-06-05, 23:41
Thanks for your replies, i think the prison service believes we shouldnt be affected by these things. But everyone involved is and it isnt easy to come home and shut it all out.

Got a letter today and i have being requested legally to attend a coronary court on Wednesday over a person that committed suicide over 2 years ago. I processed her through reception and tried all afternoon to offer her support, then through the night she committed suicide so i am first up for questioning as it starts with the first contact and you are grilled to ask if you could have done anything different. After such a great few weeks i am not looking forward to this and i am dreading being in court unable to walk out if i dont feel too good. I think this is one of the hardest challenges i will have faced for months, but luckily Simon is off work so i will ask him if he will come with me.

Love Sal xx

LisaD
17-06-05, 16:30
Sal,

Sorry to hear that you've been having such a hard time hun...first the cell fire and now this! Guess it kinda counter-acts all the rest and relaxation from your holidays?! Sounds like you're holding up pretty well though...let us know when you will be in court, and we'll all be thinking of you!

xxxLisa

alexis
17-06-05, 18:01
Hi Sal, sorry youve got more hassle, you know where we all are if you need us, love Alexis,x

leo05
20-06-05, 17:12
hi sal soz to hear about going to court and that sorry if by me asking you things the other has upset you and i will be thinking of you and am hear if you need to talk

my pm ad is leo05 (leanne)

take care of yourself