PDA

View Full Version : what happens over night

mili
31-05-05, 23:09
i am suffering panic attacks and phobias about going to work i go to bed at 11oclock at night feeling normal no dizziness or fears.but waken up at 7 oclock next morning knowing i have to go to work feeling jittery and dizzy. i take 1 proponal tablet get up and have breakfast i go to work at 9 oclock and start my constant worrying at about eleven i take 1 diazepam and at 12oclock i take another proponol in have my dinner break at 12 oclock .go back to work and about 3 oclock i can seem to cope. is this work related stress?[8D]

l.m.bell

sal
31-05-05, 23:15
Mil

Sorry things arent going too well. It sounds to me that it is all getting too much for you and you need some time to sort out how you feel. Not necessarily going on the sick but can you talk to someone at work and ask for a bit less pressure.

Your health is very important so keep on top of it and we are all here to support you and if you need complete time out you take it but do what is best for you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

florence
01-06-05, 09:51
Hi Mili

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">is this work related stress?</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

It could well be ...But also, morning anxiety is very common for many of us.

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

seh1980
01-06-05, 11:29
Mornings can often be the worst times. It could judt be the anxiety of knowing that you have a whole day ahead of you..:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

EMMA
01-06-05, 13:49
Hi Mili

I always feel worse in the mornings. Just the thought of getting in the car and driving to work can make me feel anxious. But after a couple of hours I seem to settle down and I feel ok.

Monday morning is the worst for me (and people who don't suffer too I expect!) but once Monday is out of the way each day seems to get better.

You're doing well for making it to work, even though you don't feel too good at first.

Take care

Emma

Meg
01-06-05, 13:51
Occupational stress is when you're panicking about not getting the job done correctly, having strife over work related targets and issues.

Check what and when you're eating.

Hypoglycemia (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=189)
Gi Diet (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3179)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...